You most recent purchase? (In general, not just music)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
On my way after making a trade today for the Intellijel Atlantis for my Waldorf Pulse 2!

Dayvan Cowboy
Torn n Frayed wrote:On my way after making a trade today for the Intellijel Atlantis for my Waldorf Pulse 2!

niiiiice...atlantis is awesome!

Sherbet Head
re-phaelam-ed wrote:
Torn n Frayed wrote:On my way after making a trade today for the Intellijel Atlantis for my Waldorf Pulse 2!

niiiiice...atlantis is awesome!

And the deals don't stop! Got Maths, Rubicon and E440 in a trade for a MnM. Just need a case now...

Eagle Minded
Torn n Frayed wrote:
valleaux wrote:I bought some drumsticks.

Wood or nylon tip? What brand and size? I use Vic Firth 8DN with nylon tip.

I am seriously considering selling off some keyboards to get into Euro cRack. Mutable Instruments, Intelligel and Make Noise be damned!! :twisted:

I bought two pairs: one nylon tip Vic Firth 5B for drum set, and Vic Firth SD1s for school band. Personally, small drumsticks just feel like pencils to me, and it's way more difficult to get rudiments out of them.
Red -
Orange - Aquarius
Yellow - Alpha and Omega
Green -
Blue -
Purple - Music is Math

Sherbet Head
Humble beginnings..

Sherbet Head
oh sweet. Is this your first modular? The Maths is a wonderful and crazy module. I just went a little more traditional and got the Prophet 6. It's an early xmas gift with a bit of help from my GF... and because she is so awesome I just purchased an engagement ring.

Nova Scotia Robot
machinea wrote:oh sweet. Is this your first modular? The Maths is a wonderful and crazy module. I just went a little more traditional and got the Prophet 6. It's an early xmas gift with a bit of help from my GF... and because she is so awesome I just purchased an engagement ring.

Oooooooh!!!! That's exciting! I hope your proposal goes well. Taking her somewhere especially romantic to do it? Maybe it's best not to reply to that, just in case she reads what you say here. Anyways, good luck! and perhaps a preemptive/hopeful congrats!

As for me, I just pre-ordered Fallout 4 for PC through Steam. Can't wait to play it. I'm super excited. It's also the first videogame I bought new/full price in a long time now. I'm just a huge sucker for Fallout games, so I couldn't resist. A little over a week and I'll be playing it!

Sherbet Head
machinea wrote:oh sweet. Is this your first modular? The Maths is a wonderful and crazy module. I just went a little more traditional and got the Prophet 6. It's an early xmas gift with a bit of help from my GF... and because she is so awesome I just purchased an engagement ring.

Yeah, need to update that pic! :oops:

Sherbet Head
747Music wrote:

Oooooooh!!!! That's exciting! I hope your proposal goes well. Taking her somewhere especially romantic to do it? Maybe it's best not to reply to that, just in case she reads what you say here. Anyways, good luck! and perhaps a preemptive/hopeful congrats!

As for me, I just pre-ordered Fallout 4 for PC through Steam. Can't wait to play it. I'm super excited. It's also the first videogame I bought new/full price in a long time now. I'm just a huge sucker for Fallout games, so I couldn't resist. A little over a week and I'll be playing it!

I'm gunning for somewhere not soggy hopefully Hawaii.

Happy Cycler
A Werra camera:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=werra ... qfYKnPM%3A

My 2nd vintage camera purchase. This seems to me coming A Thing....

Happy Cycler
A Werra camera:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=werra ... qfYKnPM%3A

My 2nd vintage camera purchase. This seems to me coming A Thing....

Dayvan Cowboy
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Sherbet Head
I got some nice collections of writings by Plotinus, Saint Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, and Immanuel Kant for a total of $10 at my local library's book sale yesterday. I could not be happier with how that went.

Posts Quantity
Does anyone have an Ibasso DX50 or DX90? If so, Is it recommended over its Fiio competitors (A&K is way too expensive for me, so don't tease me about it being amazing :c)
All which makes me anxious
At times unbearably so

Dayvan Cowboy

Never thought I'd get a CD drive again!

Dayvan Cowboy

Just arrived yesterday, been wanting a Ghost Box T shirt for ages.

Sherbet Head

A few more additions today; GS Braids, Tides, Ripples, Branches, a 2nd Peaks and Dixie II. Trying to fit it all in the lower case but quickly running out of 12v cables...

Friendly Stranger
Love seeing all the synths in the last few posts. I just bought a road case for my Roland V-Synth, as it's only a matter of time before an accident happens.

Picked these up recently:

1978 Canadian Children's Annual
Itasca Road Trip and Aviation Weather cassettes by Boreal Network, from the Illuminated Paths catalogue.
Surf Dads tour cassette

Nova Scotia Robot
no name child wrote:Love seeing all the synths in the last few posts. I just bought a road case for my Roland V-Synth, as it's only a matter of time before an accident happens.

Picked these up recently:

1978 Canadian Children's Annual
Itasca Road Trip and Aviation Weather cassettes by Boreal Network, from the Illuminated Paths catalogue.
Surf Dads tour cassette

Nice!

Those Boreal Network albums are awesome. Actually, now that I think of it, I haven't listened to them in a while now. I think I'll put em on when I wake up tomorrow. (only because it's 1:30AM and I'm going to bed right now) goodnight twoism....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Dayvan Cowboy
Torn n Frayed wrote:Humble beginnings..

LOVE IT!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground