Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Re: You most recent purchase? (In general, not just music)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:21 pm

Brother printer. And he stopped working after a week. It's good that the guys here helped

Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:47 pm

NICE TRY DANNY.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:14 am

[quote="Stavorius"][img]http://www.sweetwater.com/images/items/750/Minilogue-large.jpg[/img]

This.[/quote]

Woah! Just watched a video on youtube and this was compared to the XD and the showed that this one has click on presets that are identical patches to the XD.

Shoulda got an XD friend! Sorry for the spoiler :P

Dude a little way back in this thread said he just got a Korg Poly 800 II. That was my first ever synth, compared to a casio in 89' bought it on ebay for $150usd and the sequencer didn't work. I didn't know nothing about synths at the time and was hooked on learning my first pc even. It was a clone and i busted by ass bussing tables/washing dishes at a local restaurant for $1300 to buy it.

The first day i deleted a DLL file and had to take it to that same shop and got some free video game because i don't know haha. Never touched the the system folder since then, unless i had to open a program, ye know?

Bought this tonight...

Autechre - 2011 EPS 1991 - 2002

Paying on an RME Babyface Pro FS and an Akai Fire. Might post pics. I want 4 of those Akai :D They're $99 and i own FL Producer Edition.

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Much like the poster above, I just got the VC340. I am a string synth junky and it was on offer at a reasonable price. It is totally limited (strings, choir, vocoder) but I appreciate limitations more these days. Sounds good, especially the choir, and really nails that 79-80 sound.

Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:18 pm

fujee wrote:NICE TRY DANNY.

Brother Tech Support. New BOC album confirmed!

Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:50 am

I bought some headphones.

Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:37 am

A refurbished computer and a headset. I heard the Rifle Only community on Cod1 is starting up some tournaments again. Back in the days I've sunk several thousands of hours in that game, so I couldn't help myself.

Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm so excited with my recent purchase that I need to share it:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:39 am

Radiobuzz wrote:I'm so excited with my recent purchase that I need to share it:

Very nice., Burial is always a good buy.

I myself just bought The Beta Band - The Three E.P.'s on vinyl. Very excited to spin it for the first time soon.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:27 am

Tasty Burial haul there.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:33 pm

Bought Jonathan Franzen's "Purity" and a compilation CD from a contest my friend was in. Gotta support your friends

Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:37 pm

pizza

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:43 am

demo wrote:pizza

Same here.

I'm the type of person who eats anything and don't gain weight ... but man, Covid made me gain 10 pounds from all the pizza I ordered since I avoided supermarkets like the plague (ahah) because their hand sanitizer smelled like spoiled onions mixed with baby vomit. (never smelled any of these)

Oh, and a VR headset :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 am

A rode NT1 condenser mic Image

Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:58 pm

BOBA TEA.

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Glass Bottle Coke, nothing better tbh.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:52 am

I just bought a stock of snus, fun!

Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:22 am

urgh! ha

Went to Malmo to skate a good few years ago and was talking to a nice girl for a bit but then I asked what she was chewing, she told me about snus. Put me off. Not down with that shit.

;)

Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:45 am

Geogandhi wrote:urgh! ha

Went to Malmo to skate a good few years ago and was talking to a nice girl for a bit but then I asked what she was chewing, she told me about snus. Put me off. Not down with that shit.

;)

You don't chew it, you put it under your upper lip. It's actually quite fresh, especially compared to smoking. If you're snusing "white" snus then it doesn't drip either. Nicotine high also lasts longer and you can do it anywhere. Personally I enjoy it.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Yeah, didn't really mean chew but I could see it in her mouth and asked about it. It's cool, I get it but i have never really been a smoker so in another way, I don't get it. No beef though, just a crazy concept to me ;)
Post a reply