thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
haurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhg a;hg
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Posts Quantity
fvuckfuck i love beer

too goood

Sherbet Head
Ha ha ha what a funny topic, it makes no sense at all, at least the post when your high thread had interesting comments, the drunk ones are all short and non-sensical!!

By the way Im a little tipsy and off to drink some more, maybe my posts will get shorter and more daft the more I drink!

Bottoms Up, whether a nice one or not!

Happy Cycler
here is a reason to drink, find out your is pregnant and then 4 days later lose your job. especially living in a country where it costs you almost $10,000 to have a baby including all doctors checks and scans, delivery etc. living in a country where you can hardly speak the language. living in a country where most people are hesitant to sit next to you on the bus because you "are not one of them". being married to a women taking care of someone elses kids trying to love them but just resenting them because they do is whine, make loads of noise, dont talk to me because they have forgotten english. never have any time to spend with her because of conflicting work schedules and no way of fobbing the kids off on someone else.

a reason to drink is living in a country where you wont be able to pursue the career of your dreams because of your language barrier, having to rely for you wife for everything official, from opening a bank acct. to having to translate at the psychiatrists to reading the titles of the movies on the covers of the cases at the video store.

drink your way out of your personal prison.
"It's been a long time..."

Dayvan Cowboy
a little drinking never hurts...

Dayvan Cowboy
OoohhHh hey there folks I love me little fingers!!!! SO dainty !em oopopopopoooop
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Happy Cycler
6PM. just finishing my 4th tallboy beer (kirin). not even close to being drunk. started about 1PM so its just leisurely drinking on a fucking hot japanese summer day.

Dayvan Cowboy
Oh cacalule oh cacabah

mememememememee

oooohohohohohoh

man the thing is so thingy in the thing

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...

Happy Cycler
oh my god.... you guys, this thread isn't just for silliness and one-sentence posts.

I've been drinking, and I finally emailed my dad. i told him i loved him and admired him, something i've never said before. he said he loved me. alcohol can do wonderful things too. oh god.

just remember. just remember. just remember!!
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Dayvan Cowboy
allright folks!!...drinking a unique brew tonight from a very cult brewery in lakewood, upstate new york called southerntier http://www.southerntierbrewing.com/beer_12.htm . i was told when i bought this on tap that it was not a coffee related beer but a vanilla bean beer...i cant find anything on the site referring to it and im afraid of drinking more than a glass as i am highly sensitive to caffiene..anyway check it out and experiment a little..chips!!

(edit: i called the brewery and asked if indeed there was a beer with vanilla, etc..sure enough there is one such drink and it is so new it is not yet on their webpage..EXCELLENT!!!)

Posts Quantity
hills west wrote:allright folks!!...drinking a unique brew tonight from a very cult brewery in lakewood, upstate new york called southerntier http://www.southerntierbrewing.com/beer_12.htm . i was told when i bought this on tap that it was not a coffee related beer but a vanilla bean beer...i cant find anything on the site referring to it and im afraid of drinking more than a glass as i am highly sensitive to caffiene..anyway check it out and experiment a little..chips!!

(edit: i called the brewery and asked if indeed there was a beer with vanilla, etc..sure enough there is one such drink and it is so new it is not yet on their webpage..EXCELLENT!!!)

damn, that looks gooooooood

Dayvan Cowboy
hills west wrote:allright folks!!...drinking a unique brew tonight from a very cult brewery in lakewood, upstate new york called southerntier http://www.southerntierbrewing.com/beer_12.htm . i was told when i bought this on tap that it was not a coffee related beer but a vanilla bean beer...i cant find anything on the site referring to it and im afraid of drinking more than a glass as i am highly sensitive to caffiene..anyway check it out and experiment a little..chips!!

Sounds delicious!
Please 'Like' the Retronym Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/retronymlabel if you enjoy our free releases, spread the word! http://www.retronym.co.uk

Sherbet Head
aisudgiausgdiuasgdasd

Nova Scotia Robot
eppers wrote:aisudgiausgdiuasgdasd

I was thinking the same thing.

Telepath
747Music wrote:
eppers wrote:aisudgiausgdiuasgdasd

I was thinking the same thing.

all great minds think alike....whilst drunk

Happy Cycler
sometimes i wish my macbook had a breathalizer so i wouldnt post or email stupid shit to people. went to an outdoor party last night in hiroshima and woke up by myself on the lawn near hiroshima carp baseball stadium, where the mini rave was. im full of mosquito bites. what a strange experience waking up and finding everybody gone including the soundsystem. i was fucking quite drunk and a little bit stoned. nice night, free bbq!

Dayvan Cowboy
yeah so yeah in the yes you know?

Sherbet Head
quite drunk at the moment.
fuck... y...e....s.

Eagle Minded
i only drink guinness and boddingtons! not enough to get shit faced though! a six pack of guinness lasts me about 2 to 3 weeks!

Happy Cycler
drinking moosehead dry ice (6%) right now to celebrate getting my learners licence. on my 6th can and feeling quite tipsy! sleeping pills are probably helping with that :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground