thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Cheers, Ae! <clinks> -*_*
"It's been a long time..."

Dayvan Cowboy
Interior Crocodile Alligator
I drive a Chevrolet movie theatre

\this will be stuck in my head all night...

Dayvan Cowboy
uuuhhh..duuuuhhh druuuunkkkkk..in hte studio with my ben love with a heart as an o...ahhahahahaha metql metal...yah...nigguz...some love for ya.....wut

Dayvan Cowboy
Under the influence of alcohol also, like every evening in the past few weeks. I quit boozing for 1 full year, 100% clean, but it gets annoying. I heart beer.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Dayvan Cowboy
Guido wrote:I heart beer.

qft

Happy Cycler
zeitgeist wrote:
Guido wrote:I heart beer.

qft

i'm hearting beer right now. 1st one, probably take it easy tonight as tomorrow is nye.

Dayvan Cowboy
drunk officially..good luck to everyone with everyithing..im druuuuunk noooowww..listen to RISE OF RAPHIA - SEXUAL RODENT last riff!!!!! . time for some travel and experiment with sound..ok..glare 2 in the works. might be a loong time but thats the next thing..be back sooon love yall..bye!!!

Sherbet Head
hills west wrote:drunk officially..good luck to everyone with everyithing..im druuuuunk noooowww..listen to RISE OF RAPHIA - SEXUAL RODENT last riff!!!!! . time for some travel and experiment with sound..ok..glare 2 in the works. might be a loong time but thats the next thing..be back sooon love yall..bye!!!

lata!
www.soundcloud.com/88marquis

Sherbet Head
UPDATE: I have discovered Captain Morgan Private Stock spiced rum.

Yum.
Viper.

Dayvan Cowboy
All of a sudden, I've grown to like Cider, as previously, i hated it for some reason.

GAYMERS FTW!

Sherbet Head
Probably not a good idea to post here when your so drunk that it took you five goes to get past the login page!!! (i have already gone back and corrected numerous spelling mistakes).

So this is the post whe n your drunk thread, well, I'm drunk, been to a valentines disco at local social club with some friends, got great pics, anyone ehre on facebook? can show you wihen you want if I am not so drunk like I am now. Ok fed up of trying to replace commas witrh fulls stops etc, going to go tobed where i shoudl be in stead of ion the compueter when im drunk, sorry this is not normally a thing i do regularly or anthing like that, ok cant type, trying to correct every,,,,,,,,,

fuck it

nite

x

Happy Cycler
well, i wouldnt say i'm drunk yet. but earlier i had drinking sho chu at my parents in law's flat. since i've been home i've been drinking (japanese) beer, listening to Grim and JJDJ mixes and being an internet junkie. 2:38 AM, too awake to sleep...

Happy Cycler
been DRUNK ALL NIGHT

i AM a sexual rodent

i took a shitload of gin shots tonight

where the hell are ya Hills

what the fucks up
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Eagle Minded
drunk-o-post!

Sherbet Head
i wish i could drink more, but every time i do i just throw up later on usually before sleeping - i try to sleep but it makes me want to throw up when i close my eyes. anyone have some suggestions?

i get real real dizzy and i feel like I'm floating into an abyss. I've only been drunk a few times actually, and every time I end up bleeding and on the floor with music cranked just kind of mumbling to myself.

I've tried the hard stuff, and i just ended up drinking beer because its easier on my stomach.

HEPL.

Oh and also, i can't taste anything or feel any pain while drunk, is that common? (the reason i end up bleeding, and drinking way too much - the rum tastes like water, and my friends always try to get me to drink more and more). GREAT FRIENDS I HAVE YEAH.
www.soundcloud.com/88marquis

Dayvan Cowboy
88marquis wrote:i wish i could drink more, but every time i do i just throw up later on usually before sleeping - i try to sleep but it makes me want to throw up when i close my eyes. anyone have some suggestions?

i get real real dizzy and i feel like I'm floating into an abyss. I've only been drunk a few times actually, and every time I end up bleeding and on the floor with music cranked just kind of mumbling to myself.

I've tried the hard stuff, and i just ended up drinking beer because its easier on my stomach.

HEPL.

Oh and also, i can't taste anything or feel any pain while drunk, is that common? (the reason i end up bleeding, and drinking way too much - the rum tastes like water, and my friends always try to get me to drink more and more). GREAT FRIENDS I HAVE YEAH.

you have pretty much summed up why i don't drink!

Dayvan Cowboy
WTF!?

I thought it was St. Patty's!?

Anyway, I'm truly a pacifist at heart, but this shit makes me angry. If you live in the US, watch

AMERICAN DRUG WAR: THE LAST WHITE HOPE.

Seriously. This will not be a waste of your time. Spread the word.

Happy Cycler
zeitgeist wrote:Anyway, I'm truly a pacifist at heart, but this shit makes me angry. If you live in the US, watch

AMERICAN DRUG WAR: THE LAST WHITE HOPE.

Seriously. This will not be a waste of your time. Spread the word.

Sweet documentary, just finished it. Very well done. I will be recommending this to some people.
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Dayvan Cowboy
Werd!

Dayvan Cowboy
playing diablo 2, kid for today, and eating pretzels that taste like tunafish...

:mrgreen:

^ mr. green

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground