thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
To copious beers consumed on a grassy knoll listening to Tomorrow's Harvest and Geogaddi, to apartment high rise brewskis and pasta and chocolate cake+sprinkles disaster! To last minute double rye and gingers at the bar, topped off with Jagermeister shots. WOOOOF 8)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Telepath
BEER WOOHOOO!

Sherbet Head
Woo! Cheap gin, we doin' this. Turning the lights down and listening to Low. 8)

Dayvan Cowboy
Two tramadol (I've got a bad back), 3 bottles of Thatchers Vintage cider and some Miles Davis. Fockked.

Dayvan Cowboy
This bottle of Rioja is flippin' luuuurrrvly. Cheers ears!

Dayvan Cowboy
Not drunk now or even under the influence, but protip: RDJ's Analord Series is fantastic after alcohol consumption. Thought some of you would appreciate this tip. :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Synthestesia wrote:RDJ's Analord Series is fantastic!

There you go. Fixed that for you ;)

Dayvan Cowboy
iam drunk and dont realy give a fuck..about much. what a waste of time tonight was. a pretty girl harasses you to go downtown to drink, then spend the time when yr there sucking face with some guy you dont even know. it brings a guy down..and i am a risilient motherfucker, but nights like these stack up, like volumes of a book written over a period of years...fuck everyone, is what i say.

in contrast, at least im home now and free of the trappings of a detached locale. i can breathe easier, and the right music is playing. sleep will come soon to these eyes. Cheers, my Twoism brethren. :P
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Sherbet Head
"Long, Long, Long" is the most brilliant fucking song the Beatles ever recorded. The tape warble, people. THE TAPE WARBLE.

In other news, I'm finishing a short story I retired months ago TONIGHT. Somebody remind me I posted here and I'll let y'all read it. It's about music and photogra[hy and youth and winter and sads (oh the sads!)

...It's actually quite a bit more cohesive than I've made it sound here...

Oh look, more Jager...

Dayvan Cowboy
i just thought i woulr throw my heat into this ring
i can't tell you what i'v e had todnight it has een too many
but it gos good to finally be here
hell o aeveyrhtinone

Happy Cycler
so hungover, where is that glass of water!??!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
Some cheap ass San Regio vino da tavola. It's that or Liberty Creek, pretty much at the moment.

Four glasses in: not much a feeling of any kind other than that I'm a bit more relaxed. The perks of being nearly 6'5", I guess.

Never liked alcohol as a drug. Love wine as a beverage.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
I am fekkin' ruined right now. x

That is all.

Happy Cycler
^ the tell-tale sign if a drunk Twoism post (I've done it too) - signing off "x". I seem to recall once signing off with "excuse me Twoism, I'm having a moment. x"

A healthy few glasses of wine down, here. I wouldn't say drink, but "nice".

*pours another glass & sticks on the 1st Love album*

Dayvan Cowboy
A_Northern_Soul wrote:^ the tell-tale sign if a drunk Twoism post (I've done it too) - signing off "x". I seem to recall once signing off with "excuse me Twoism, I'm having a moment. x"

A healthy few glasses of wine down, here. I wouldn't say drink, but "nice".

*pours another glass & sticks on the 1st Love album*

I wouldn't say drink, but "nice".

Haha!

X

Dayvan Cowboy
A_Northern_Soul wrote:*pours another glass & sticks on the 1st Love album*

Took me about twelve attempts to sign back into Twoism just to say that while the first Love album good, Da Capo is the best album Love made (better that Forever Changes imo) and The Castle is the besertest song they evar made and Stephanie Knows Who comes a close second.

imo

x

Boqurant
*posts while drunk* - a fine album indeed. i don't agree that it is better than Forever Changes - but that photo of them at their house "The Castle" conjures much in me.

Also - R.I.P. my Tak 98 LTD - a fine guitar that served me well for 15 years. Sold it today.
“The most exquisite paradox… as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can't have it. The minute you don't want power, you'll have more than you ever dreamed possible.”
― Ram Dass

Count Chroma: https://soundcloud.com/countchroma

Friendly Stranger
:shock:

all this shit makessense when im drunk! you funny ass people i love you all

i wanna watch dazedn confused,,, naked. huh. im hungry, very hungry. n i have to piss 8)

this just in: theres an ocean a beer in my stomach, seasick, may puke

dizzyshit

Friendly Stranger
BlueHour wrote::shock:

all this shit makessense when im drunk! you funny ass people i love you all

i wanna watch dazedn confused,,, naked. huh. im hungry, very hungry. n i have to piss 8)

this just in: theres an ocean a beer in my stomach, seasick, may puke

dizzyshit

I felt way too drunk!

I found the remedy! pee-drinkwater-pee-eat (rinse-repeat.) Feelin good now! :oops:

Eagle Minded
I feel so bad rights now like I'm sure I'm bipolar or same shitnand I have to go to school ntomorrrow why am I up why am I so sad then so excited butnnevernhappyni feel so fucking emptyngrrrrrrrr.

The hard ciders nice tho, I wanna go to colorado and just live in the mountainsnandnmake music and reset my life goodness gracious I fell so bad right now goodnthingsnhave have happened but I still feel bad all the time at least I'm in simulate televangesiitt that's chill I guess yay for thatbshit. Yay me. Fuck me tho. Why am I even drunk e hangovers gonna be refi lupus I can't do marching band with a hangover fuck ths man.

Sorry for the rant, luv uuu twoism

Xoxoxoxo
Sincerely noah
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground