thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Goddamn.

I'm not drunk now but I was last night and I only just woke up. I got into some kind of fracas with some "lads" who were intimidating my mate's younger sister. Ended up getting punched in the face. Didn't even flinch. I think I was in shock, because later on after they had gone I freaked out and punched some walls. My hands are massive and bruised. I think I'm developing a black eye.

This is the first time in my life I've ever felt tough. The problem is, I'm now too hungover to enjoy it.

I slept in my coat and shoes.

Dayvan Cowboy
FortonServices wrote:This is the first time in my life I've ever felt tough. The problem is, I'm now too hungover to enjoy it.

I've been pretty lucky that I've managed to get away with years of drunken silliness without a single fight because I'm quite tall and people tend not to bother, when in reality I'm soft as shite.
Only recently I found out (after about 20 years!) that my mates also made use of this by pointing to me in a pub or club when they got into a bit of bother. "My mate'll sort you out" etc. Bastards. :lol:

Eagle Minded
I've never been in a fight as such, because that implies there are two or more people throwing punches. But I have had the shit kicked out of me on a number of occasions. I've got a big mouth, and a bit of a nihilistic streak.

Hangover update: Still lingering, although it's more just a psychological hangover now. I have a bad case of The Guilt.

Happy Cycler
Met my Dad for some pints. aye.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Eagle Minded
Still not been to sleep. At some point in the early hours of this morning I formed a band called "Wooden Cunt" with a gay chap who looked like Heisenberg.

I've been travelling all day and I feel like I am about to die. Newcastle was kind to me.

Glad my home city looked after you dude!

Slow down...

Telepath
Wukaka

Telepath
Have you even beenso shitfaced thje keyboard looks like an axe?

Happy Cycler
Family weddings = 2 day hangover.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Posts Quantity
MILK
All which makes me anxious
At times unbearably so

Happy Cycler
British Airways lounge at Dallas Fort Worth airport. 10+ hour flight to London. Three glasses of wine.

Yeah, I'm working my way there. Vodka's on the plane, not in the lounge. :}
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

...this isn't going to end well I fear. JONSE! KEEP THAT POWDER DRY DAMMIT!!!

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
RELAX!

I'm fine.

Oddly enough, there's something funny about this whole trip. It is out of sheer luck (and accumulated miles) that someone gave away a first class seat reservation on British Airways.

I had to travel to Dallas on American Airlines, which was in first class because first class there is easy. First class on American Airlines sucks. It's essentially the same as coach with the exception of a wider seat. Occasionally someone came by with some cheese and crackers. That's it.

As soon as I stepped in this plane (I'm about to lose Wi-Fi from the airport as soon as this takes off) I was guided to my seat. It's enormous. I can recline completely. There's classical music playing. Two flight attendants came up and offered me drinks. Another came by and said that he'd be "taking care of me" (and the rest of first class) for the rest of the flight.

I know there are people way behind me in seats that suck who will hate this flight.

British Airways = Flying Monarch Parallel, it seems.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
aw right pals im meant to be working at 9am the morra cannae right be arsed relly gonnae chuck masel intae the watter instead

^ goan then, interpret dat

Dayvan Cowboy
Techboy wrote:aw right pals im meant to be working at 9am the morra cannae right be arsed relly gonnae chuck masel intae the watter instead

^ goan then, interpret dat

"alright guys I'm meant to be working at 9 a.m. tomorrow, can't be arsed so I'm going to get fucked instead."

Hahaha. Enjoy.

Dayvan Cowboy
Yus.

New Seed
Twoism meetup checklist

Leave drugs in assw
hole

and

Dayvan Cowboy
weeksheh wrote:Twoism meetup checklist

Leave drugs in assw
hole

and

I lol'd

I am about to be drunk, if that permits me entry into the sublime expanses of the drunk thread.

Dayvan Cowboy
<drunk theory> Boards personally keep taking MHTRTC down from youtube in the knowledge that it would gain a lot of views very fast. Think about it. It always exists and they (warp/brothers) know It will get reuploaded the next day. I think they genuinely want to preserve the image of obscurity because, lets face it, hipsters have made this painful for everyone. 1mil+ views isn't very boards, is it?</drunk theory>

Dayvan Cowboy
Did I mention that I have two stages of intoxication:
1 theories about existence/ music
2 puking.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground