Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 pm

It may be going too far, but you could compare the IP logs from twoism with the IP dono gets from IRC. That would confirm it but perhaps mdg will clear this up.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Or, if mdg would be so kind do verify or deny the rumor here.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:02 pm

LightI3ulb wrote:Or, if mdg would be so kind do verify or deny the rumor here.

Yes i did visit the IRC channel, but I don't have much free time to look in at these sites. I'll try to look in there again soon.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 pm

We should totally set a date/time sometime when we can try get as many people logging on and chatting!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 am

It says I need to use IdentD but the IRC client I use does not work with that. Why not just use chat.freenode.net #twoism ?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:21 am

nsputnik wrote:It says I need to use IdentD but the IRC client I use does not work with that. Why not just use chat.freenode.net #twoism ?

try a different server. efnet is a bunch of servers. i use irc.umn.edu since i live in minneapolis, there's probably a server close to you that doesn't require ID crap. certain efnet servers require weird access stuff, but others don't.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:37 am

I think we all need to be on the same server in order to talk to each other.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 pm

nsputnik wrote:I think we all need to be on the same server in order to talk to each other.

no, pick any server within the efnet irc network.

http://www.efnet.org/?module=servers
Last edited by saob on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm

nsputnik wrote:I think we all need to be on the same server in order to talk to each other.

Just the same network, homey. You can connect to efnet from irc.umn.edu or irc.umich.edu or whatevs, as long as it's one of the efnet servers.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

A good one is...

IRC.CHOOPA.NET

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Is the IRC server down? the bots arnt there any more.
It also bombed out the last time I was on there and doest apear to have come back online since.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

there is also a mirror of this on "irc.freenode.net", channel "##twoism" (yes, double pound)

EDIT: MDG, you need to come visit us again soon!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING WITH MBITT

--> http://chat.efnet.org/

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:29 pm

I can't logged to the twoism channel ! The channel seems dead.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:19 am

Geodesic wrote:I can't logged to the twoism channel ! The channel seems dead.

Ahhh, i hope not :(

Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Chat is working ! I Will bé on tonight.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

HEY GUYS!

Sorry, I have been rather busy for quite a long while. Now that fall is rolling back in, I should be in here more and more. Lets get this IRC channel back up and running. I will actually have a new static IP at my house with my own IRC server running. I'll keep people posted!

Let's get this live chat back up and going this fall!!

if you have your own IRC client, here's the details again...
server: irc.choopa.net
channel: #twoism

If you want to use your browser, then here is a quick link
http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=cf1432702f42b461ace571eeecc53924&server=irc.choopa.net&channel=%23twoism

:D

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm

BUMP!

Everyone get on now!

:lol:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:07 pm

BUMP!

CHAT PARTY!!!!!

Use the link 2 posts up.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:19 am

Huh...the channel's completely empty....that's too bad, I think a boc IRC chat would be awesome (/me is a big-time IRC user) Is it ok if I at least register it and set a topic and stuff? Or I could make it on a server that I know is stable and where I'm an IRCop if anyone wants, haha
Post a reply