Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 am

I dunno about all of you, but sometimes the world pisses me off!!! Ignorance, hypocrisy, imbalance, injustice, working for money, governments, rules, and laws that impose on my personal freedoms. FUCK ALL OF IT!!!

I felt it was time to start a thread to vent those frustrations because keeping it in and letting it fester is not healthy.

What are you angry about?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 am

Television, main-mainstream music, anime, j-pop, furries, life.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 am

How greedy and corrupt people are.
How close minded people are.
How destructive people are.
How rude people are.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 am

But then again, so many things make me really happy.. that's it this thread needs it's antimatter!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Damn, I could have ranted, but all the posts above me summarized it. Especially the close-mindedness. I hate hearing stuff like "Why waste money exploring space, a place that isn't even livable, when you can use it to fix the economy?" or "Stupid pot-headed liberals are ruining this country" or just people making fun of smart/European people in general. Also people get pretty fucking racist where I live. Oh and I also hate it when teachers bring up religion and the bible and 9/11 and that shit and spend the whole class discussing it. That's fucking illegal.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Assholes that cut me off on the highway on the way to work, then they flip ME off like I was the one that did something wrong.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:01 pm

I get pretty angry inside when people try to change me to fit with their own ideals. Especially when dating, like just tell me instead of lead me on pretending you like me. People tryin to tell me my music tastes are wrong or bad. The way I have my hair is wrong. My clothes are not frat bro enough. My car isn't a 7 series bimmer. Go DIAF.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Fuck, it's 86 degrees here and with the humidity it says it feels like 96. It's supposed to get to 96 today which will feel like 106.... ugh. Fuck this weather in the ass. I'm more of a cold blooded person. I love the Fall and Winter.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm

polar sky wrote:Fuck, it's 86 degrees here and with the humidity it says it feels like 96. It's supposed to get to 96 today which will feel like 106.... ugh. Fuck this weather in the ass. I'm more of a cold blooded person. I love the Fall and Winter.
I. Know. How. You. FEEL BRO

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm in my late 30's. EVERYTHING pisses me off! (See News of the World thread for example).

So, all I'll contribute here is this:

I hank yow...

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Parents that don't take their screaming, crying, obnoxious child out of a public area!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 pm

theoktitus wrote:Parents that don't take their screaming, crying, obnoxious child out of a public area!

Especially at a movie or a restaurant! I'm always like, "Beat that little shit's ass!". haha.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm

polar sky wrote:Fuck, it's 86 degrees here and with the humidity it says it feels like 96. It's supposed to get to 96 today which will feel like 106.... ugh. Fuck this weather in the ass. I'm more of a cold blooded person. I love the Fall and Winter.

Dude, I'm pissed off over here in Oregon, but for the exact opposite reason. We've had approximately 10 sunny days so far this summer. It's been raining and cloudy since last fucking October and it WILL NOT STOP!!! Easily the lamest summer on record... if they record such things... and I'm sure someone does.

While I'm not one for sweltering heat (I feel ya there), it would be nice to see the sun some more soon. I mean, it's summer. People usually expect that kind of thing.

It's like this all the time over here, too! The rest of the country gets record breaking heat, we get record breaking cloudy and rainy days. It's record breaking snowfall across the country. We get record breaking cloudy and rainy days! You can't fucking win!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

I too would appreciate the heat you guys are receiving. It's not nearly as bad in California as it is in Oregon right now, but where I live it's been one of the coolest summers I can remember, and I kinda like the heat.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 pm

A whole generation flooded with uninteresting, media-inducted thoughts and all the brainwashing and homogenity that it implies. Bombing of information that our brain can't process. I'm speaking of my generation, the ones coming are even worse.

Also I'm angry with myself, for my passive, selfish and antisocial attitude.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm

^ true that.

i ride the elevators at work probably 50 times a day. i swear, the next person who runs into me, trying to rush onto the elevator before/while i am exiting it, is going to get sacked.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 pm

The situation in Syria and other instances of people getting tormented and killed make me sad and aggressive :(.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 am

I've said it already but my god do i hate rude people. It really doesn't take much to learn some bloody manners now does it. Tsk.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

the crusty bit on the sides of the ketchup bottle lid
eugh

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 am

Managers that have a superior complex. You semi-run a big corporation retail store, don't act like you rule the entire universe and work the lower guys like they're slaves while you sit in your office stuffing your face with McDonalds all shift.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Post a reply