THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
I just cleaned my copy of Tangerine Dream's "Exit" and now it is noisier than before

Happy Cycler
Glen_Glog wrote:I just cleaned my copy of Tangerine Dream's "Exit" and now it is noisier than before

That smarts! Such a good album.

Dayvan Cowboy
Remember when shit actually worked? F***ing Windows Media Player. When I want to change the album art, all I should have to do is click "edit album art", choose the image file, and that's it, NOT HAVE TO FIDDLE WITH THE ONLINE SETTINGS LIKE IT'S A F***ING ATARI MACHINE OR SOMETHING WHILST CHANGING IT!! :x

Also, YT Music, can you just always play the next song without me having to fiddle with the volume buttons just to remind you that you're on!? And why the f*** does my library have to be automatically loaded as individual songs first, then by album, then by artist when it should be the other way around? Google Play didn't have these issues? Also sometimes the app just doesn't want to back out of "albums" so I can go to "playlists" so I have to shut down and reload the whole f***ing app!

Also, just an aside, but I'm glad to hear that Windows Movie Maker is now a paid extra feature instead of something built into the OS from the get-go. Thanks for all the gaming and streaming apps you've included that I never use though! :D

In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
>tfw you start a thread in the This Random Sound forum and you're the only one not talking about BoC

Dayvan Cowboy
rodox_head wrote:>tfw you start a thread in the This Random Sound forum and you're the only one not talking about BoC

>everyone else's fw talking about Boards of Canada:
Spoiler: show

Change the record people. :?

Eagle Minded
Old ladies in queues are so obsessed with people cutting in line. Just earlier today one shouted at me at the top of her lungs because i stood 2 seconds too long near her spot... like jeez, calm down :?
yes, i would love to be free!

Dayvan Cowboy
rodox_head wrote:Image

phpBB [media]

^^^ exactly rodox.
Honestly I think we have no lurkers or amplified excitement put into these boards anymore.

People only say what they came onto the boards to write on any given day. Just why should they notice an atmosphere or feel anything for new activity? It's your trundling, limping twoism, yours and mines past life reference guide now. To bump for ourselves, unfortunately.

I beg of the logged in user reading these words out in their head, interaction is not something we want to force you to do (we cannot) but there's only so long to wait to be thrown a frickin' bone before giving up on the whole thing. Yes I am still talking about ruddy twoism.

We might not even have the energy to reply sometimes, but I appreciate anything.
It would be a pleasure to get a heated reply from you, if you do indeed disagree. Make the second move Maestro.

"We're not owed anything" - Gosh I sound like I'm talking about BoC, been here before.
Alas I think I'm shouting at thin air.

Edit: a possible solution could be for me to take more interest in what is here besides us. Just occurred this is very "me" based.
as on reviewing my tone in preview, I feel my specific reply is more fitting for the angry rant thread.

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
rodox_head wrote:Image

phpBB [media]

^^^ exactly rodox.
Honestly I think we have no lurkers or amplified excitement put into these boards anymore.

People only say what they came onto the boards to write on any given day. Just why should they notice an atmosphere or feel anything for new activity? It's your trundling, limping twoism, yours and mines past life reference guide now. To bump for ourselves, unfortunately.

I beg of the logged in user reading these words out in their head, interaction is not something we want to force you to do (we cannot) but there's only so long to wait to be thrown a frickin' bone before giving up on the whole thing. Yes I am still talking about ruddy twoism.

We might not even have the energy to reply sometimes, but I appreciate anything.
It would be a pleasure to get a heated reply from you, if you do indeed disagree. Make the second move Maestro.

"We're not owed anything" - Gosh I sound like I'm talking about BoC, been here before.
Alas I think I'm shouting at thin air.

Edit: a possible solution could be for me to take more interest in what is here besides us. Just occurred this is very "me" based.
as on reviewing my tone in preview, I feel my specific reply is more fitting for the angry rant thread.

oh my precious twoism.org, what has happened to you :cry:

Eagle Minded
so sick of old people.

Sherbet Head
Dumb moment but currently in the process of collecting the vinyls now. Why tf did it take until now for me to realize that there are very few Music Has the Right vinyls with fuckin Happy Cycling on it. Just not the same, damn it!!!!! This will prove more challenging than originally calculated................... bring it on, i like a good challenge

Dayvan Cowboy
I don't care if it's the source of the "know we can" and "what'chya" in Sixtyten, I don't enjoy hearing Getaway every day.

And I'm the weirdo for not liking the '70s hit station.

Dayvan Cowboy
The world is fucked.

Eagle Minded
rodox_head wrote:The world is fucked.

how so?

Dayvan Cowboy
NorthSaturnian wrote:
rodox_head wrote:The world is fucked.

how so?
I'm not smart enough to get into it, but suffice to say, the usual crap. Geopolitical bullshit, prospects for the youth, prospects for young adults even, internally I can assess that the US is on a downward spiral due to incompetent and corrupt leadership and the volatile attitudes of the lower and middle classes that only means to prop up said incompetent and corrupt leaders.

We're not in bunkers yet, but shit isn't getting any better, that's for sure. That's how the world is fvcked.

Noise pollution has been driving me crazy in the last couple of years.

It's not exclusive to them, but all of the indie coffee shops I go to around the area blare music to the point where it's so distracting that I would rather take the coffee to go and head to a library. I don't work well at home and I've been especially feeling it lately since I've been very busy with computer-based admin stuff. I have been going out to cafés almost daily, most days end with me leaving with a headache. :(

Sometimes when I'm out shopping or at the gym I pop in my Airpods and turn on the noise-canceling feature and play nothing.
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Eagle Minded
my disdain for older people grows every day
i will liquidate all pensioners. so annoying and rude.

Dayvan Cowboy

Previous

Return to The Playground