THE ANGRY RANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
I dunno about all of you, but sometimes the world pisses me off!!! Ignorance, hypocrisy, imbalance, injustice, working for money, governments, rules, and laws that impose on my personal freedoms. FUCK ALL OF IT!!!

I felt it was time to start a thread to vent those frustrations because keeping it in and letting it fester is not healthy.

What are you angry about?

Sherbet Head
Television, main-mainstream music, anime, j-pop, furries, life.

Happy Cycler
How greedy and corrupt people are.
How close minded people are.
How destructive people are.
How rude people are.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
But then again, so many things make me really happy.. that's it this thread needs it's antimatter!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
Damn, I could have ranted, but all the posts above me summarized it. Especially the close-mindedness. I hate hearing stuff like "Why waste money exploring space, a place that isn't even livable, when you can use it to fix the economy?" or "Stupid pot-headed liberals are ruining this country" or just people making fun of smart/European people in general. Also people get pretty fucking racist where I live. Oh and I also hate it when teachers bring up religion and the bible and 9/11 and that shit and spend the whole class discussing it. That's fucking illegal.

Happy Cycler
Assholes that cut me off on the highway on the way to work, then they flip ME off like I was the one that did something wrong.

Sherbet Head
I get pretty angry inside when people try to change me to fit with their own ideals. Especially when dating, like just tell me instead of lead me on pretending you like me. People tryin to tell me my music tastes are wrong or bad. The way I have my hair is wrong. My clothes are not frat bro enough. My car isn't a 7 series bimmer. Go DIAF.

Happy Cycler
Fuck, it's 86 degrees here and with the humidity it says it feels like 96. It's supposed to get to 96 today which will feel like 106.... ugh. Fuck this weather in the ass. I'm more of a cold blooded person. I love the Fall and Winter.

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:Fuck, it's 86 degrees here and with the humidity it says it feels like 96. It's supposed to get to 96 today which will feel like 106.... ugh. Fuck this weather in the ass. I'm more of a cold blooded person. I love the Fall and Winter.
I. Know. How. You. FEEL BRO

I'm in my late 30's. EVERYTHING pisses me off! (See News of the World thread for example).

So, all I'll contribute here is this:

I hank yow...

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Parents that don't take their screaming, crying, obnoxious child out of a public area!

Happy Cycler
theoktitus wrote:Parents that don't take their screaming, crying, obnoxious child out of a public area!

Especially at a movie or a restaurant! I'm always like, "Beat that little shit's ass!". haha.

Happy Cycler
polar sky wrote:Fuck, it's 86 degrees here and with the humidity it says it feels like 96. It's supposed to get to 96 today which will feel like 106.... ugh. Fuck this weather in the ass. I'm more of a cold blooded person. I love the Fall and Winter.

Dude, I'm pissed off over here in Oregon, but for the exact opposite reason. We've had approximately 10 sunny days so far this summer. It's been raining and cloudy since last fucking October and it WILL NOT STOP!!! Easily the lamest summer on record... if they record such things... and I'm sure someone does.

While I'm not one for sweltering heat (I feel ya there), it would be nice to see the sun some more soon. I mean, it's summer. People usually expect that kind of thing.

It's like this all the time over here, too! The rest of the country gets record breaking heat, we get record breaking cloudy and rainy days. It's record breaking snowfall across the country. We get record breaking cloudy and rainy days! You can't fucking win!

Eagle Minded
I too would appreciate the heat you guys are receiving. It's not nearly as bad in California as it is in Oregon right now, but where I live it's been one of the coolest summers I can remember, and I kinda like the heat.

Eagle Minded
A whole generation flooded with uninteresting, media-inducted thoughts and all the brainwashing and homogenity that it implies. Bombing of information that our brain can't process. I'm speaking of my generation, the ones coming are even worse.

Also I'm angry with myself, for my passive, selfish and antisocial attitude.

Dayvan Cowboy
^ true that.

i ride the elevators at work probably 50 times a day. i swear, the next person who runs into me, trying to rush onto the elevator before/while i am exiting it, is going to get sacked.

Dayvan Cowboy
The situation in Syria and other instances of people getting tormented and killed make me sad and aggressive :(.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Happy Cycler
I've said it already but my god do i hate rude people. It really doesn't take much to learn some bloody manners now does it. Tsk.

Dayvan Cowboy
the crusty bit on the sides of the ketchup bottle lid
eugh
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Managers that have a superior complex. You semi-run a big corporation retail store, don't act like you rule the entire universe and work the lower guys like they're slaves while you sit in your office stuffing your face with McDonalds all shift.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Next

Return to The Playground