The Happy RANT THREAD!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Going to see Lone tonight here in Gothenburg! So excited! There are never any good electronic musicians playing here.. So happy!

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm very happy today. I've got a massive electro party coming up tomorrow, and the day after that will be the first time I will sleep with my new girlfriend. Psyched.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Happy Cycler
Syberia wrote:Going to see Lone tonight here in Gothenburg! So excited! There are never any good electronic musicians playing here.. So happy!

Awesome! Enjoy :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
portiss wrote:I'm very happy today. I've got a massive electro party coming up tomorrow, and the day after that will be the first time I will sleep with my new girlfriend. Psyched.

this made me smile :)

Happy Cycler
Today is a good day, because this arrived. All I can say is: money so incredibly well spent.

Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
Swoon...

Dayvan Cowboy
DaveJ = good egg. :)

Dayvan Cowboy
just spend about two and a half hours just plodding away on the piano (much to the annoyance of my flatmate), playing music I wrote when I was 16 and bright-eyed and thought I knew everything. it was great fun.

Happy Cycler
Innis & Gunn have just launched a new IPA. I can confirm it is lovely.

Dayvan Cowboy
What's it called? I <3 I&G

Happy Cycler
Toasted Oak

http://campl.us/GMiJNzPD4fi

Think it was just launched in the last week or so. £1.25 in Asda.

Could be a new favourite of their range I think - I love an IPA and love I&G

Really nice, classic IPA taste with that brilliant Innis & Gunn bite.

Opening my 3rd right now....

A_Northern_Soul wrote:Innis & Gunn have just launched a new IPA. I can confirm it is lovely.

I love it when you talk dirty :wink:

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Steady on chaps, I am getting Ale envy! Though if you lot could experience the joy of Mighty Oak Brewery you might be the envious ones :wink: Seriously, they have one of the best milds I have ever drank, I think it was Champion Beer of Britain a few years ago. Absolute beauty.

Also really happy cos I just bought loads of nice Christmas presents for family and friends, also wrote 2 long letters to my two best friends from Uni and purchased a few gifts for them. Smashing!

Dayvan Cowboy
Just received a 'hop heaven' case from Thornbridge brewery (amazingly, cheaper than this time last year), my christmas drinks are coming together nicely. Just need to try and resist in the meantime....

Eagle Minded
2020k was nice enough to review my music, as well as Boreal Network

http://otmblog.com/2013/12/08/hidden-ge ... outh-crew/

I can't stop smiling :lol:
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

fujee wrote:Today is a good day, because this arrived. All I can say is: money so incredibly well spent.

I want this so hard.

WHOA EDIT. I MADE IT TO THE HAPPY THREAD WITHOUT BEING HERE?

Betterthanyourkids wrote:2020k was nice enough to review my music, as well as Boreal Network

http://otmblog.com/2013/12/08/hidden-ge ... outh-crew/

I can't stop smiling :lol:

x :D
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Happy Cycler
Still some left on Temporary Residence for a good price. It only cost me a bit more cos shipping to England cost 50 quid.

Dayvan Cowboy
I just found out that I nailed my new job interview. I was completely hopeless not even 5 hours ago. I start on Monday. Jeans and tshirt dress code and a 40 percent raise over my last job. Win!!!

Dayvan Cowboy
2014 is going to be a great year. i can feel it in my bones. i may feel sad sometimes, but that's part of life. generally i feel happier and more confident with each passing day. hurrah!
Valotonin wrote:Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground