The Happy RANT THREAD!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Listening to mbv slightly pissed, really loud in headphones. That's happiness.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
Last year I found myself in a really heartbreaking situation. I thought I met my soulmate, the man I was going to marry. He promised the world to me and I believed him with all my heart. Then I found out about his wife :(

But strangely enough, against all odds, she's become one of my best friends and allies in the world, I'm so thankful I met her, even though the circumstances were weird and shitty.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Dayvan Cowboy
My new coworker just started blasting SAW 85-92 right now. I think this might work out.

PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Happy Cycler
Great news 8)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

2020k wrote:Shouting out loudly!

Wow - well done you! That takes guts. GO FOR IT!!

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Big step; bold move. Well done! :)

Sherbet Head
our horse with shitty odds won at the races today, happy happy!

i need to stop telling people, but i never played before! im surprised

Happy Cycler
louise wrote:our horse with shitty odds won at the races today, happy happy!

Double down and continue to do so, its the gamblers insider secret, trust me :wink:

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:
louise wrote:our horse with shitty odds won at the races today, happy happy!

Double down and continue to do so, its the gamblers insider secret, trust me :wink:

lol, think i found a new summer passtime :)

Dayvan Cowboy
So many good things have happened lately..

Got a fantastic internship in government, passed all my classes, getting a new car soon, I have a new FANTASTIC girlfriend..

And I saw one of my favorite bands tonight.

And they needed a place to stay.

Currently housing celebrities, brb

Happy Cycler
Nice :) glad things are going well for you dude. Who is the band you are housing?

Happy Cycler
I don't think a joiner could have made a better job of the door I've just hung.

The transformation into my dad continues...

Dayvan Cowboy
fujee wrote:Who is the band you are housing?

They're this great band called "Moon Hooch". Two saxes and a drummer. They've opened for They Might Be Giants a few times, and listening to them is some of the most fun I've ever had at a show!

And a seriously cool bunch of guys too. Was an honor to give them a place to stay.

Sherbet Head
ive attended 3 classes throughout the whole academic year and ive pretty much got 2.1's across the board (with the exception of one). im pretty happy with myself.

louise wrote:ive attended 3 classes throughout the whole academic year and ive pretty much got 2.1's across the board (with the exception of one). im pretty happy with myself.

All the best people get 2:1's :wink:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
louise wrote:ive attended 3 classes throughout the whole academic year and ive pretty much got 2.1's across the board (with the exception of one). im pretty happy with myself.

lol i suppose you did then ? :D

louise wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

lol i suppose you did then ? :D

:wink:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
im actually pretty happy despite the major posting in the angry rant thread. i got a massive bunch of small weights off my mind over the weekend and i feel so freeee. but not as free as next weekend, but free nonetheless.

Happy Cycler
MA interview tomorrow, pretty terrified about that. But then after that I am seeing SWANS in Brixton. Fuck yeah!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground