The Happy RANT THREAD!!!!!!!

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
ON SATURDAY-MONDAY I'LL BE IN NYC YES

I love to travel and I currently live in a pretty small town so I can't wait to go. It's a roadtrip so I get to make a huge mixtape that of course has plenty of BoC mixed in. Plus maybe I'll see some fellow Twoismers along the way!
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

Sherbet Head
I had such an awesome day today. Its amazing how particular people can make you feel great just by spending time with them.

So I went for a pint with the recently hitched Novayshun tonight, along with Rikkiebags too. Top night as always. Was left rather gobsmacked and humbled to be given the following, taken from a certain event from a couple if years back that some if you might be familiar with. The clue is written on the plastic bag, which contains sand and earth (honest) from that hallowed spot and the poster us from there too. So cool and will be framed!! :-)

URL=http://s103.photobucket.com/user/mexicolasoul/media/temporary_zpsxv9f6wks.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
ha thats awesome. sentimental people are the best. how thoughtful.

Dayvan Cowboy
Aw man, how sweet :)

I should point out that we were celebrating Novayshun's recent marriage to our own bkillsb. There was much rejoicing. Rejoicing, and a rather tasty pint of porter.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Heh, I just noticed the bag is labelled 'Look Sad Reel'. Nice touch

Lol. Yeah they put some thought in man! ;-)

Slow down...

Telepath
<--- jelly

Happy Cycler
First paper back from my masters, got a first. Chuffed with that. Time for a few beers :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Nice one man! They don't give firsts away cheap.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
writing my last essay for uni ever :D so not going to miss reading books that are so pretentious i cant even understand them

Posts Quantity
louise wrote:writing my last essay for uni ever :D so not going to miss reading books that are so pretentious i cant even understand them

One of the most relieving feelings of my life! Enjoy it, and make sure you have some good celebration in place!

Sherbet Head
number-six wrote:
louise wrote:writing my last essay for uni ever :D so not going to miss reading books that are so pretentious i cant even understand them

One of the most relieving feelings of my life! Enjoy it, and make sure you have some good celebration in place!

yeah i know what you mean about relief, i feel much calmer in myself now this is almost over! and its not even done yet! bring on tuesday 8) 8) 8)

I can't tell you all why I'm so happy tonight. But I am extremely happy. Cryptic enough?? ;-)

Not BOC related either.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:I can't tell you all why I'm so happy tonight. But I am extremely happy. Cryptic enough?? ;-)

Not BOC related either.

phpBB [media]

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Is that your Christmas present bill going to be more expensive in the future ? :wink:

On a side note I was part of the crew many years ago when Reef did a Scottish tour, nice bunch of guys. :)

Aye, probably ;-)

Saw Reef a few times back in the day. First time was in a tiny student bar right after they got a load of flack for appearing in that Sony MiniDisc advert. They were getting so much shit off the crowd for the first 2mins, but in the end they just blew everyone away. Superb live band.

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Today I went to court to fight to get some time with my 6 month old daughter. The court agreed with what I said and I can be reacquainted with her soon. This is the happiest I have been in 5 months.

I was sharp as hell in court. Like Omar Little on season 2 of The Wire when he's all like "You got the shotgun, I got the briefcase"

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground