Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Newts Have the Right to More Newts

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 pm

In a Beautiful Newt Out in the Country

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 am

I feel a need to say something? But it's mostly been said. So, yeah. Hahahaa.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 am

ssst! I think I hear something

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Newtism

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Joyrex:

"I think you're directing this towards me - and your argument is pretty weak, saying "those who said it wasn't coming out were in fact 100% correct" - well, no shit sherlock - if I say it won't rain today and it doesn't, doesn't make me some fucking savant or "in the know", it simply means I took a guess based on information and it happened to square up with what actually happened, versus somebody who, based on a say a weather forecast where there was a 20% chance of rain, says "it might rain today, based on some factors".

Here's some clear information:

Yes, the album has been delayed - several times. Why is really none of our business (and yes, I know for the most part why, but it is irrelevant to fans and nothing to do with the quality of the album or anything along those lines).
Yes, the album will come out, and all indications point to this year finally being the year it comes out, perhaps sooner than we think.

Based on the above, could it be delayed again? Of course, but at this point I don't think it will (this is my personal opinion, based on what I've heard). When an official statement is made, hopefully that will silence all these spoilt children who are bashing the very band they so desperately want their next release. It's a bit ironic.
"

Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:54 pm

oh and... Beware The Friendly Salamander.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:11 pm

A reptile in your minds

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

MindElevation wrote:Joyrex:

"When an official statement is made, hopefully that will silence all these spoilt children who are bashing the very band they so desperately want their next release. It's a bit ironic."

Really like/agree with this statement.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:06 pm

drixlin wrote:
MindElevation wrote:Joyrex:

"When an official statement is made, hopefully that will silence all these spoilt children who are bashing the very band they so desperately want their next release. It's a bit ironic."

Really like/agree with this statement.

I agree with the sentiment but man... from that post it all sounds very unchill over there. I mean, I know we go off here every now and again but, damn.

Happy more people who've heard word saying it's expected this year though.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 pm

there are tense times.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm

revertedhexagon wrote:there are tense times.

Are we preparing for a dive?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:29 pm

the crew have put together nothing

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

thepastinsidepressant wrote:the crew have put together nothing

In time :)

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 am

Is this an authentic image?

http://three-friends-of-winter.tumblr.c ... 6895866082

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Phasen wrote:I speculate that the new BoC will be out in 2013.

Which sucks seeing as the second Korean War has just begun, and WikiLeaks has spawned WWIII. A global diplomatic crisis could have at least waited until AFTER the new BoC was out...so inconsiderate.

what if this guy predicts the future?

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:23 pm

revertedhexagon wrote:
Phasen wrote:I speculate that the new BoC will be out in 2013.

Which sucks seeing as the second Korean War has just begun, and WikiLeaks has spawned WWIII. A global diplomatic crisis could have at least waited until AFTER the new BoC was out...so inconsiderate.

what if this guy predicts the future?

wow, this hurts...i have finally been out trolled...

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey all, I usually just lurk round these parts, but I stumbled upon this on twitter, thought it was interesting-ish..

Richard Littler @richard_littler

It's a Boards of Canada kind of day. Will we ever see a new album from them?

Ian McQue @ianmcque

@richard_littler 'later this year' according to a mate of mine who knows them...

He's from Edinburgh, if that adds any creedence! I know these things are usually BS, but at this point I'll take anything I can get..

EDIT: https://twitter.com/ianmcque/status/323047609709248512

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Spirit Fingers wrote:Hey all, I usually just lurk round these parts, but I stumbled upon this on twitter, thought it was interesting-ish..

Richard Littler @richard_littler

It's a Boards of Canada kind of day. Will we ever see a new album from them?

Ian McQue @ianmcque

@richard_littler 'later this year' according to a mate of mine who knows them...

He's from Edinburgh, if that adds any creedence! I know these things are usually BS, but at this point I'll take anything I can get..

EDIT: https://twitter.com/ianmcque/status/323047609709248512

interesting!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Elephant Face wrote:Is this an authentic image?

http://three-friends-of-winter.tumblr.c ... 6895866082

Yah-huh.
http://bocpages.org/wiki/File:BOC-live-06.jpg

bocpages dude. Always bocpages.
Post a reply