Cosecha

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
This had occurred to me too - harvest/ vintage... but perhaps more a reworking of stuff from their archive? As perhaps was the case with "Seven Forty Seven"?

(A similar model to Wire's recent and rather excellent "change becomes us")

Dayvan Cowboy
i was also thinking could harvest could be related to release day?
The next HARVEST moon is sept 19. Want someone speculating a release date in sept?

Dayvan Cowboy
I dunno if the album's gonna be called Cosecha or not, but the more I sit with it, the more I think it's a great name for a BoC album.

New Seed
As someone on Reddit mentioned, the title could also be cosech(a), where cosech is the hyperbolic version of the cosec function, and a is the argument. Also, cosecha without the vowels is csch, which is the title of one of the video hints I believe (or did everyone already know that?).

Happy Cycler
MrMessiah wrote:I dunno if the album's gonna be called Cosecha or not, but the more I sit with it, the more I think it's a great name for a BoC album.

I agree, Music Has the Right to Children, Geogaddi, The Campfire Headphase, Cosecha. Fits well :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Eagle Minded
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074380/

movie called 'deadly harvest' from 1977

Sherbet Head
Keeoaddi wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074380/

fits perfectly with the brothers aesthetic
:roll:
*farts*

idk

Eagle Minded
seanandcandy wrote:
Keeoaddi wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074380/

fits perfectly with the brothers aesthetic
:roll:

hey this is a new album man, who knows

Friendly Stranger
fujee wrote:
MrMessiah wrote:I dunno if the album's gonna be called Cosecha or not, but the more I sit with it, the more I think it's a great name for a BoC album.

I agree, Music Has the Right to Children, Geogaddi, The Campfire Headphase, Cosecha. Fits well :)

Well it fits a lot better than f*cking "Quetzalcoatl"- I'm still reeling from that nonsense...
Defend your constitutionally protected rights. No-one else will do it for you. Thank you.

Friendly Stranger
Wow After getting fooled by fact mag i was dissapointed to come here. Now i fuckin miss the unfolding of so many events.. Can anyone tell me what the main theory behind the numbers is?

Eagle Minded
WhiteSmoke wrote:Wow After getting fooled by fact mag i was dissapointed to come here. Now i fuckin miss the unfolding of so many events.. Can anyone tell me what the main theory behind the numbers is?

>>> http://bocpages.org/wiki/Record_Store_Day_incident

New Seed
COSECHA (HARVEST): MEANS THE COLLECT OF THE FRUITS,FLOWERS,PLANTS, AFTER PLANTING SEEDS, I AM LATIN AND A TRACK CALLED TRANSMISIONES FEROX is in tomorrow's harvest
'TRANSMICIONES' MEANS Transmissions IN ENGLISH

GH wrote:Harvest. Am I right in assuming the pronunciation is Co-see-sha?

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the title. Good work to all the clue solvers on here.

Next we'll find out the release date.

Then we'll see the cover art.

Then we'll hear the music.

Yay!

Eagle Minded
chinook wrote:COSECHA (HARVEST): MEANS THE COLLECT OF THE FRUITS,FLOWERS,PLANTS, AFTER PLANTING SEEDS, I AM LATIN AND A TRACK CALLED TRANSMISIONES FEROX is in tomorrow's harvest
'TRANSMICIONES' MEANS Transmissions IN ENGLISH

GH wrote:Harvest. Am I right in assuming the pronunciation is Co-see-sha?

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the title. Good work to all the clue solvers on here.

Next we'll find out the release date.

Then we'll see the cover art.

Then we'll hear the music.

Yay!

first of all whoa would have figured that name would have been taken already and secondly yeah its all good we got that info
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Posts Quantity
Has anybody looked "Transmisiones Ferox" up? It sounds a lot like a "Kaini Industries" type thing.

(also, cosecha means vintage but not in the "oh, that's so vintage" sense, but rather when you are talking about wine, champagne, etc.)

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada