May 27th - 17:00 PDT

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
bdzz wrote:
Magrathea wrote:
Hitecherous wrote:Surely the pictures should start coming in soon.

People on the ground have been asked to be "discreet" so don't hold your breath

Tonx already posted some pictures
http://instagram.com/tonx/

Ignore me! Thanks for the pics Tonx and thanks for collating them on your snazzy Tumblr JasonDonervan! :oops:

Eagle Minded
jasondonervan wrote:
Pseudopath wrote:WATMM's JasonDonervan (apologies if they post here too) has posted some images to their Tumblr: http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

I assume they're from today (there's a picture of his SatNav and tonx's Twitter updates).

Love this one:

Yep, that's me. All images from today on the road/on-site so far are from tonx. I've just been collating as much in the way of visuals over thde last few weeks as I can, using the tumblr as a scrapbook to record this crazy rollercoaster ride.

Ahem?

Sherbet Head
Ahh I was wondering who boc2013 was. Nice job man.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Sherbet Head
Massive thanks to all those there/going for the updates. I've peed in a few pair of pants already today.

Boqurant
Jinjur wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:
Pseudopath wrote:WATMM's JasonDonervan (apologies if they post here too) has posted some images to their Tumblr: http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

I assume they're from today (there's a picture of his SatNav and tonx's Twitter updates).

Love this one:

Yep, that's me. All images from today on the road/on-site so far are from tonx. I've just been collating as much in the way of visuals over thde last few weeks as I can, using the tumblr as a scrapbook to record this crazy rollercoaster ride.

Ahem?

The picture above was of course posted by yourself earlier in this thread - I was just referring to the new set of photos from tonx which have just been uploaded. Apologies for the confusion.
'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.'
http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

Posts Quantity
I just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you.

Boqurant
I wonder if media have been asked not to spread the news that something is happening tonight at Lake Delores.

Pitchfork and Fact Mag have been reporting every clue since RSD, but suddenly they stopped updating since the GPS location was found in the jpg
Last edited by plazz on Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friendly Stranger
I certainly know how to put my foot in it! Thanks for all the hard work everyone :D

Posts Quantity
Jinjur wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:

Love this one:

Ahem?

There are several videos on YouTube from the waterpark and "hell is here" was there from before. But I suppose, so was the Coke sign and the skyliner

(EDIT: Wrong quote)
Last edited by chorus on Mon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boqurant
rainier wrote:Ahh I was wondering who boc2013 was. Nice job man.

Thanks, I sort of stumbled into it by accident really. I (like many others) didn't think it would become as big as it was - at one point, I thought it was just going to begin and end with the first Record Store Day vinyl. How wrong I was!
'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.'
http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

Posts Quantity
Helicoid wrote:I just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you.

Dayvan Cowboy
Helicoid wrote:I just want to tell you both good luck, we're all counting on you.
Shirley you must be joking.

Sherbet Head
North by North wrote:Massive thanks to all those there/going for the updates. I've peed in a few pair of pants already today.

count yourself lucky, theres probably no toilet facilities out there and... theres rattlesnakes. :shock:

Dayvan Cowboy
With any luck, I will be out of class just in time to watch all this cray-Z shit go down!! 8)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Dayvan Cowboy
thepastinsidepressant wrote:count yourself lucky, theres probably no toilet facilities out there and... theres rattlesnakes. :shock:

I'd fight a 1000 rattlesnakes to be there. Can anyone arrange this please?

Sherbet Head
thepastinsidepressant wrote:
North by North wrote:Massive thanks to all those there/going for the updates. I've peed in a few pair of pants already today.

count yourself lucky, theres probably no toilet facilities out there and... theres rattlesnakes. :shock:

Yikes. :)

Boqurant
Hello everyone! We (my boyfriend and I) are headed out to the desert now. Will be there in about 2.5 hours!!!

Dayvan Cowboy
creativeowlet wrote:Hello everyone! We (my boyfriend and I) are headed out to the desert now. Will be there in about 2.5 hours!!!

Good luck you two. Remember to take plenty of antivenom and toilet paper.

Site Admin
I'm really wondering how many fans will make it there tonight?... and how envious we(who can't make it) all are :(
Life is a Frequency

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada