Introduce Yourself

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
polarbear wrote:
ADayInTheLife wrote:Hi there!

welcome to the forum.. where are u from?

I'm from Spain.

Sherbet Head
ADayInTheLife wrote:
polarbear wrote:
ADayInTheLife wrote:Hi there!

welcome to the forum.. where are u from?

I'm from Spain.

amazing country, your name?

New Seed
polarbear wrote:amazing country, your name?

Samuel. And yours?

New Seed
Greetings from Detroit, y'all. I've been lurking unregistered here for years, but decided to come out of the shadows. I'm a longtime fan of Boards of Canada as well as lots of other Warp, SKAM, Rephlex, etc. artists and I dig the nature of the community here. Thanks to the creators and mods for keeping this thing going for so long!
Chef Mike
Common and Normal Recording Co.

Common and Normal YouTube
Common and Normal Soundcloud

Eagle Minded
Chef_Mike wrote:Greetings from Detroit, y'all. I've been lurking unregistered here for years, but decided to come out of the shadows. I'm a longtime fan of Boards of Canada as well as lots of other Warp, SKAM, Rephlex, etc. artists and I dig the nature of the community here. Thanks to the creators and mods for keeping this thing going for so long!
yum a chef :3

Eagle Minded
Echo the Sun wrote:
Chef_Mike wrote:Greetings from Detroit, y'all. I've been lurking unregistered here for years, but decided to come out of the shadows. I'm a longtime fan of Boards of Canada as well as lots of other Warp, SKAM, Rephlex, etc. artists and I dig the nature of the community here. Thanks to the creators and mods for keeping this thing going for so long!
apparently im a cannibal

Sherbet Head

welcome to the forum.. and cheers for come out of the shadows!!

New Seed
Echo the Sun wrote:
Echo the Sun wrote:
apparently im a cannibal

Don't knock it 'till ya try it?
This got dark fairly quickly.
Chef Mike

New Seed
polarbear wrote:

welcome to the forum.. and cheers for come out of the shadows!!

Thx!
Chef Mike

Eagle Minded
Chef_Mike wrote:Don't knock it 'till ya try it?
This got dark fairly quickly.
>:D *eats your leg*

Eagle Minded
Hi everyone :)

Long time fan, been lurking this forum for a while and figured that I would finally join.

I am very active on Reddit, but also wanted to join in on the fun here on Twoism. I listen to mainly classical music, but I have always regarded BoC as my number one favourite outside of the classical world.

Friendly Stranger
Cześć :)

New Seed
Oh, there was an "introduce yourselves" thread?

Well... Oops?

Anyways.

Hello everyone, I'm Thierry, 43, from Reims in France, although I live in Russia now. I've enjoyed Boards of Canada since I came accross Geogaddi in 2003 ; one of my friends I knew from the army (we still had conscription when I was 18!) invited me at his house and had this on, I really liked the music, borrowed the disc from him for a couple weeks and the rest is (recent) history.
Apart from that, I like spending time in the countryside, travelling, playing the guitar, and I take some guilty pleasure in watching anime.

I'm glad to be a member of the community, thanks for having me over!

Friendly Stranger
Hi, Robert here

I lost my previous account so I had to make a new one:)

New Seed
Hi! I'm Aaron. I'm relatively new to Boards of Canada and found this forum while looking up unreleased material.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-850F using Tapatalk

New Seed
hello, i'm julie01, i've lurked this forum a few times, and well i guess i'm here now.
the portal of the boards of canada discussion will consume all soon.
~Come out and live in a religious community out in a beautiful place out in the country

New Seed
Hello there,

I'm from Colorado, nice to meet you :)

Posts Quantity
Hi Melissa,

I'm from Tennessee, I lived in aurora Illinois and hung out at big boys where waynes world was filmed.
I also Xerox laffs. :P

New Seed
Greetings all,

I am 22 M from California. Long time fan of BoC and AFX but I am looking to get into more IDM type stuff. I've listened to a little Autechre and Luke Vibert and so far so good. Recommendations Welcome!

Posts Quantity
Tesseract wrote:Greetings all,

I am 22 M from California. Long time fan of BoC and AFX but I am looking to get into more IDM type stuff. I've listened to a little Autechre and Luke Vibert and so far so good. Recommendations Welcome!

Greetings! while at it I'll introduce myself too, I'm 22 from Argentina, been a fan of Aphex Twin for a while now but my BoC obsession is recent.
I'd recommend checking out µ-Ziq, you could start with the Tango n' Vectif album, its my one of my faves.
MUSIC70INTHEHOUSE

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada