Delete account?

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Is there any way to delete a Twoism account? I've looked all over the user control panel and can't find any option to delete an account.

If not at least change username and remove some extremely cringy thread post's?
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Dayvan Cowboy
Flory wrote:Is there any way to delete a Twoism account? I've looked all over the user control panel and can't find any option to delete an account.

If not at least change username and remove some extremely cringy thread post's?

You can ask moderators for assistance in certain cases, but it isn't advised unless there is a pretty good reason to.

Trust me, I have said some things on here that I regret and currently disagree with with every fiber of my being, including some things that were massively misinterpreted due to my lack of ability to explain in detail what my sentiments were, but people aren't likely to hold it against you if you make amends and this is a really pleasant community.

That said, what have you ever written on here that could even come close to that? I've always really enjoyed your posts and everyone is aware that over time you will develop and your opinions and way of writing will change. I haven't seen you write anything remotely cringy.

Sherbet Head
Valotonin wrote:You can ask moderators for assistance in certain cases, but it isn't advised unless there is a pretty good reason to.

Trust me, I have said some things on here that I regret and currently disagree with with every fiber of my being, including some things that were massively misinterpreted due to my lack of ability to explain in detail what my sentiments were, but people aren't likely to hold it against you if you make amends and this is a really pleasant community.

That said, what have you ever written on here that could even come close to that? I've always really enjoyed your posts and everyone is aware that over time you will develop and your opinions and way of writing will change. I haven't seen you write anything remotely cringy.

Thanks for the reply. It made my day

Mainly when I first joined last year. Posted WAY to many threads over stuff that was already speculated to death.
But that said this was the first forum I ever used period. I didn't even know what a thread was when I first joined.
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Sherbet Head
Flory wrote:Thanks for the reply. It made my day

Mainly when I first joined last year. Posted WAY to many threads over stuff that was already speculated to death.
But that said this was the first forum I ever used period. I didn't even know what a thread was when I first joined.

Don't worry about it man! :)
"What you are looking for, is where you are looking from."

Dayvan Cowboy
Is such a thing even possible on a forum like this? I mean, there's banning but all the posts would still be there. Just imagine hundreds or even thousands of posts just disappearing at once, and then there's the question of thread OPs. Does that mean a whole thread gets axed in the process? What chaos that would be :lol:
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Eagle Minded
It would be cool if you could change your username. I've been thinking about just going with my actual name, but I don't think there's an option to change the username only, right?
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Dayvan Cowboy
Sky and Trails wrote:It would be cool if you could change your username. I've been thinking about just going with my actual name, but I don't think there's an option to change the username only, right?

You could ask a mod about that, I've seen at least 1 name change done before. :|
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Return to The Playground