GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
GeoDose wrote:I'd be stoked if the next release was really long, like 6-8 sides of vinyl. Fingers crossed for some news this year!

I think that'd legit bring a tear to my eye. Oof, just thinking of it makes me feel akin to dreaming of the lottery. That would be epic <3

Posts Quantity
Would be pretty mind blowing and awesome if they somehow announced news for a new release this year. Would make the year full of a lot of new releases from artists I love even cooler!
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. Click on my other profiles under my avvie to see what I do outside of Twoism... if you can handle the stupidity.
Rateyourmusic account: https://rateyourmusic.com/~PrezSquid

Sherbet Head
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boards_of_Canada

Major releases
Studio albums
Music Has the Right to Children (Warp/Skam, 1998) #193 UK
Geogaddi (Warp/Music70, 2002) #21 UK
The Campfire Headphase (Warp, 2005) #41 UK
Tomorrow's Harvest (Warp, 2013) #7 UK, #13 US
Receiver (Warp, 2019)

NANI????
HoodedFreak on Youtube
Interface on WATMM

Dayvan Cowboy
AFX.NL wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boards_of_Canada

Major releases
Studio albums
Music Has the Right to Children (Warp/Skam, 1998) #193 UK
Geogaddi (Warp/Music70, 2002) #21 UK
The Campfire Headphase (Warp, 2005) #41 UK
Tomorrow's Harvest (Warp, 2013) #7 UK, #13 US
Receiver (Warp, 2019)

NANI????

Edit made by 73.185.164.150 at 13:28 today. Swiftly removed.
Looking up IP all I can find is that it is in the US, the customer used Comcast and it was created in march of 2014.

Likely nothing of consequence, but I secretly want those words to be rubbed in my face and this to be "it" as I am sure many of you do.

Dayvan Cowboy
It is also the only wikipedia edit made from that IP. I was looking for instances of planting false information or making edits to other pages etc.

The probability still leans heavily towards it being an edit by a random fan hoping to get a reaction, who knows at this stage, though. I doubt they will want to go for the TH style release again.

Eagle Minded
my body says yes, but me cold hexagonal heart says no

Dayvan Cowboy
I have been saving up a collection of ron paul gifs.
I fear they will never be used. Truly a tragedy.

Posts Quantity
This is it

Eagle Minded
Cyclosa wrote:This is it

I like your avatar.
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

Posts Quantity
Valotonin wrote:It is also the only wikipedia edit made from that IP. I was looking for instances of planting false information or making edits to other pages etc.

The probability still leans heavily towards it being an edit by a random fan hoping to get a reaction, who knows at this stage, though. I doubt they will want to go for the TH style release again.

Curious how much/when that same IP address appears in twoism’s logs.
preparation for a dive.

Eagle Minded
Sounds more like a cheesy tycho album than something boc would use lol

Posts Quantity
ParticleGhost wrote:Sounds more like a cheesy tycho album than something boc would use lol

lmao true

tycho I've never been that big on honestly. always thought he was okay.
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. Click on my other profiles under my avvie to see what I do outside of Twoism... if you can handle the stupidity.

Boqurant
Going by previous album titles, i think the whole 'Receiver' thing is fake. Title is way too simple. Who's to say though.

Dayvan Cowboy
whyte wrote:Going by previous album titles, i think the whole 'Receiver' thing is fake. Title is way too simple. Who's to say though.

some ideas

phpBB [media]

BOC cyberpunk 2077 edition

Posts Quantity
Yeah man yeah! Boards of Canada are gonna put better recordings of all of their live shows on Bandcamp as well as all of their back releases in hi-bitrate wav files that everybody will be able to play once we all get new computers or tablets even and then and then the bro's are gonna SELL vinyl specially priced at Walmart but don't forget "Geogaddi" it's gonna be that rare book type case and that gonna get a rare case too. It's gonna be all the jive. Bomb-diggity digital stuff swot we like.

NEW!

But hey, WAIT! Remember Mixman Studio? They're working on a new Remix app and Boards of Canada are gonna have sample packs too. Aw brother, it's gonna be sweet. Infinate Lines of colorful REMIXES times "Seven Forty Sevens" Yeah, that's TIGHT.

Go to jail, do not collect Boards of Canada's music, do not win the lottery. Just go to bleep. The new Broads of Canaworms is in stock for YOU!

:arrow: mixman.com

Dayvan Cowboy
^u all right bro?

Posts Quantity
bruh

Sherbet Head
ParticleGhost wrote:Sounds more like a cheesy tycho album than something boc would use lol

phpBB [media]

lol

Eagle Minded
Monthly courtesy check-in. Business as usual.

Eagle Minded
clenci wrote:Yeah man yeah! Boards of Canada are gonna put better recordings of all of their live shows on Bandcamp as well as all of their back releases in hi-bitrate wav files that everybody will be able to play once we all get new computers or tablets even and then and then the bro's are gonna SELL vinyl specially priced at Walmart but don't forget "Geogaddi" it's gonna be that rare book type case and that gonna get a rare case too. It's gonna be all the jive. Bomb-diggity digital stuff swot we like.

NEW!

But hey, WAIT! Remember Mixman Studio? They're working on a new Remix app and Boards of Canada are gonna have sample packs too. Aw brother, it's gonna be sweet. Infinate Lines of colorful REMIXES times "Seven Forty Sevens" Yeah, that's TIGHT.

Go to jail, do not collect Boards of Canada's music, do not win the lottery. Just go to bleep. The new Broads of Canaworms is in stock for YOU!

:arrow: mixman.com

Hello Xaugh.
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada