thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
2020k wrote:Drinking alone is fun, but also I wish I had conversation partners right now!

Usually I drink with the man, but he is not here this weekend. :(

The only reason I am drinking right now is because I bought a box of wine back in November and I NEED IT TO GO AWAY. Boxes of wine DO NOT END!!

I used to drink alone a bit. R35TT was my "non sober tape" I'd only listen to it when not sober. But eventually It made me couple it with bad memories and I couldn't listen to it for a while :mrgreen:

Not much beats being drunk out of your mind and putting R35TT and laying down in the dark all by yourself. One thing does though ... doing the same thing but sober :P
Suck my BUTT

Happy Cycler
WHAT??

DRINKING ALONE??

another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Happy Cycler
turquoise70 wrote:WHAT??

DRINKING ALONE??

I love this girl.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
Hoo hear is up for starting a garbanzo jeans business? I can't be bothered with it.

Happy Cycler
mechanismj wrote:Hoo hear is up for starting a garbanzo jeans business? I can't be bothered with it.

I WILL DO IT!!!

Happy Cycler
mechanismj wrote:
mechanismj wrote:Hoo hear is up for starting a garbanzo jeans business? I can't be bothered with it.

I WILL DO IT!!!

You are a true hero.

Friendly Stranger
heeey i really hope smth will happens tomorrow 22, i'd be the happiest man on earth, even though I'm really doubtful. i'd love to show how much i love them and their music, soo mdg if you read this please pass on the word
(might delete this message later, I hate talking in public for nothing uh)

Eagle Minded
We have this amazing candy in Sweden called Filidutter which you all should really try

Happy Cycler
I totally do not recall anything about a garbanzo jeans business. I was either hacked or drunked.

Eagle Minded
mechanismj wrote:I totally do not recall anything about a garbanzo jeans business. I was either hacked or drunked.

Yeah, what was the deal with that?
Fucking lunatic.

I'm starting a Garmonbozia Jeans Business.

Sherbet Head

Happy Cycler
This magic moment.

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

This is just an incredible piece of music to me. Really there's nothing to it, but it's everything - the soundtrack to the birth of this earth, or its eventual demise.....or everything in between.
One of my greatest live music experiences was when they played this at the Barbican a few years ago - the rest of the band left the stage and it was just Adam and Brian and their two guitars, the slowest and yet most rocking rock-n-roll moment I've ever experienced....

Dayvan Cowboy
jcnporter wrote:
phpBB [media]

This is just an incredible piece of music to me. Really there's nothing to it, but it's everything - the soundtrack to the birth of this earth, or its eventual demise.....or everything in between.
One of my greatest live music experiences was when they played this at the Barbican a few years ago - the rest of the band left the stage and it was just Adam and Brian and their two guitars, the slowest and yet most rocking rock-n-roll moment I've ever experienced....

You know the rules, are you tipsy jcn? If not... why not?!! :D

What a gorgeous piece of music. I always have time for SOTL. Still waiting to find that golden copy of The Tired Sounds.

Underage here. I shall not let a drop of alcohol into my system, so I must banish myself out of this topic. :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
jcnporter wrote:
phpBB [media]

You know the rules, are you tipsy jcn? If not... why not?!! :D

What a gorgeous piece of music. I always have time for SOTL. Still waiting to find that golden copy of The Tired Sounds.

Underage here. I shall not let a drop of alcohol into my system, so I must banish myself out of this topic. :wink:

Just an ale and a bit of red wine!

Boqurant
Had some red wine with Ambien this evening, I doubled down on those fuckers and I think I just noticed that the heavenly bodies orbit me and not the solar celestial center. If only my girlfriend's children would go the fuck to sleep I could make the stars align for everybody else... On a side note I notice that there already seems to be a low key tight knit community of people here who have been posting for years and it's possible I'm crashing the party, really appreciate you guys checking out my Trans Canada Dodge 800 manual, I was legit excited about finding that. If something interesting pops up in my tireless search for the man behind the curtain I'll let you gents know. Now I have to exit stage left and make the stars align for everyone, no need to thank me when it happens for you. It's ya know... what I do, man. Peace gents!

Dayvan Cowboy
In Technicolor wrote:Had some red wine with Ambien this evening, I doubled down on those fuckers and I think I just noticed that the heavenly bodies orbit me and not the solar celestial center. If only my girlfriend's children would go the fuck to sleep I could make the stars align for everybody else... On a side note I notice that there already seems to be a low key tight knit community of people here who have been posting for years and it's possible I'm crashing the party, really appreciate you guys checking out my Trans Canada Dodge 800 manual, I was legit excited about finding that. If something interesting pops up in my tireless search for the man behind the curtain I'll let you gents know. Now I have to exit stage left and make the stars align for everyone, no need to thank me when it happens for you. It's ya know... what I do, man. Peace gents!

Peace to you as well. :)

Yes, the cosmos is indeed a mesmerising beast. I get lost in this photograph every so often.

Happy Cycler
hehe look I'm posting in the drunk thread sober
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Dayvan Cowboy
Fuckin sang my heart out at the karaeoke tonight lol
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
rodox_head wrote:Fuckin sang my heart out at the karaeoke tonight lol

This pleases me to read! Any particular ditty or are ye too modest rodox? :D

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground