GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Can someone catch me up on the bigdimitri18 thing? I see the acount was made in 2015... I dont at all see how the account could be BoC, where was it found?

I havent heard the uploaded track yet, ill check it out soon, it would pre pretty easy to fake the amks.live thing seeing as no one was around to witness it. Idk, I imagine if it was BoC they would have said more.

New Seed
Whoever that amks.live track is, it's a cool tune. Has vibes of Aim and Native Force.

Sherbet Head
That vid is the most un BoC I have heard, might as well be Tycho. And if for any reason it turns out to be BoC, i'll not buy the album haha. They lost their magic. (it's not of course)
Why don't you shazzam it and see what comes up. The last vid Jimmy posted was Brainwaltzera so this is some other artist he posted to shake a few of you up. Fair one BigJimmy, keep the vibe alive, the baton is gladly passed.
You could feel the bullshit

Eagle Minded
stomcode wrote:Not sure if you guys still interested in some more hoax/bigdimitri18 bullshit, but the guy just posted a video titled "amks.live" on Sep 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE6trRONkRM

Now, I'm not sure if this worth speculating or not, but it's still great song nonetheless.

not a bad track. but definitely not BoC... who ever made it though did a pretty fair job, just not in regards to sounding “BoC”. i hope everyone here knows this isn’t BoC and that this wasn’t actually taken from an amsk.live stream...
no information at this moment in time

Eagle Minded
It sort of baffles me how nobody has been able to record and upload this live stream. Perhaps SKAM was taking them down.

Posts Quantity
demo wrote:Can someone catch me up on the bigdimitri18 thing? I see the acount was made in 2015... I dont at all see how the account could be BoC, where was it found?

I havent heard the uploaded track yet, ill check it out soon, it would pre pretty easy to fake the amks.live thing seeing as no one was around to witness it. Idk, I imagine if it was BoC they would have said more.
Check out my past posts if you want the rundown, as I was following Bigjimmy12, Bigjesse13, Bigdimitri18.

I stopped posting - because there was a separate conversation going in here that [the three back to back] hoaxes didn’t belong here - and were clogging the feed - from the real Hell Interface YT / BoC IG activity - which I 100% agree with.

Last communication was with Bigjesse13 on the “IG Clap video”. But stopped trying to figure it out.

He doesn’t seem interested in dropping hints or revealing the hoax.

99% sure it’s someone in here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayvan Cowboy
Moz wrote:It sort of baffles me how nobody has been able to record and upload this live stream. Perhaps SKAM was taking them down.

This might just be unnecessary worrying but what if BOC actually does perform live over it and people miss out on it?

They did say they wanted to do something special for their next live performance, (Or at least back in 2013 they did.)
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Echelon wrote:
Moz wrote:It sort of baffles me how nobody has been able to record and upload this live stream. Perhaps SKAM was taking them down.

This might just be unnecessary worrying but what if BOC actually does perform live over it and people miss out on it?

They did say they wanted to do something special for their next live performance, (Or at least back in 2013 they did.)

I bet they play live all thee time, but only in nature where no one else is around, they just play unreleased music for the wildlife.

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:
Echelon wrote:

I bet they play live all thee time, but only in nature where no one else is around, they just play unreleased music for the wildlife.

If BOC play music in the forest and no one is around to hear them, do they make a sound? :lol:

New Seed
Crazed in-the-ether theory:

What if all the activity is part of something together? What if the recent hoaxes, BoC Hexagon sun documentary primer, Instagram updates, likes, HI aqua hexagon in hand is just part of the whole thing?

What if we *All are part of Hexagon Sun. And that's the point?

Maybe this is just what happens when I stumble on Google Analytics running in the background of twoism...

Oi vey. Grain of salt.
K is silent

Sherbet Head
Well, I didn't get the memo unless they have the power of divine intervention.

New Seed
It's Google Analytics. Paranoia breeding. Quite fitting, all considered.
K is silent

Sherbet Head
As I said before, them tagging into our insanity and hijacking our own desperate straw clutched ARG's would be an insane outcome.
The tweets might have meant nothing until we gave them meaning and now they might have meaning... or not, ha.

Dayvan Cowboy
Geogandhi wrote:As I said before, them tagging into our insanity and hijacking our own desperate straw clutched ARG's would be an insane outcome.
The tweets might have meant nothing until we gave them meaning and now they might have meaning... or not, ha.

It is just should be accepted by some official source. Before TH was dropped there were plenty official details. Not to mention a genuine vinyl was dropped at record shop. Until that, liek I said before, this is just a speculation.

Dayvan Cowboy
Geogandhi wrote:As I said before, them tagging into our insanity and hijacking our own desperate straw clutched ARG's would be an insane outcome.

I remember the days (a few years ago now) when Opethecary was the only one doing the numerology and the theories concerning social media. Quite a few people scoffed at him, but nowadays a good amount of the fandom is doing it.

What if during those years BOC saw what he was doing and decided they'd build their next campaign around it? It's why the Twitter is stalled at 69 posts for so long. For most fanbases, that would just be a number of tweets on a band's twitter, but for us, there's infinite meaning based on the band's history with that number. We are using that knowledge like Opethecary used to do, in order to build up in our minds that the 70th tweet is going to be something significant....and it probably is now.

Posts Quantity
stomcode wrote:Not sure if you guys still interested in some more hoax/bigdimitri18 bullshit, but the guy just posted a video titled "amks.live" on Sep 15.

phpBB [media]

Now, I'm not sure if this worth speculating or not, but it's still great song nonetheless.

My recommendation: put on headphones... reminds me maybe some kung fu training film (Kickboxer)...

Friendly Stranger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZ8tiQv38I
amks.live track is by Plateau

Dayvan Cowboy
I don't think invoking Opothecary is a great argument for numerology tbh, that went on for months and the predictions were always wildly off. I mean, the ones that were ahead of time "something will happen on this date" rather than starting from the time and date something happened and working backwards to find the pattern.

The social media likes are an irregular pulse that says BoC isn't totally dead, putting any more into them is overstating our importance in the artist-fan relationship AND the degree to which BoC even do this "coded" stuff.

I know I bang on about it like a killjoy probably too much but whoever said "qanon" was right, there's a point you over tune yourself to this stuff and suddenly everything is a signal. I know it's all in fun and everything but I really worry about what that does to people.

Posts Quantity
I noticed some of the people who are doing the wishful thinking thing now are the same people that used to buy in to Opothocary's ravings. Nothing has come of it and I'm confident nothing ever will. To each their own though, whatever helps you pass the time.

Dayvan Cowboy
Your songs always sounded a bit vintage, as if they've been lying around an old factory for a long time. Nowadays you can create that effect easily with musical technology. You always seem to make beautiful nostalgic moving Super 8-movies but the Instagram generation is catching up"

"Eoin: "It's not something you do by simply pressing a button... Instagram is very nowadays, it's a trend and only has a connection with the past if you actually know that past: for young kids it's something modern. All those image and sound manipulations are extremely artificial, and they're being used very randomly. You can't just apply them onto anything and expect emotional depth.""

Old man Marcus on the Instagram generation circa 2013. Kind of funny in retrospect. Maybe they joined Instagram to show these whippersnappers a thing or two :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada