GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant

Eagle Minded
What happened with that? Guess it’s over?

Friendly Stranger
maybe when AtalantaFugiens finally gets 666 subs they'll upload another soundboard recording
MUSIC70INTHEHOUSE

Posts Quantity
KensDreaming wrote:maybe when AtalantaFugiens finally gets 666 subs they'll upload another soundboard recording

Now that would be amazing—let’s get subscribing, people!

Dayvan Cowboy
Skam's live again: https://amks.live/

There's also a setlist:
27D_09M_2020Y_______
1800H_MDX_______
2000H_LD_RUNNERS_____
2200H_RE_ENGAGE_____
0000H__________///
_____SAVE OUR VENUES!!____________
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Posts Quantity
Is it just me or did I hear something on there that sounded strikingly like XYZ era BoC?
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Dayvan Cowboy
Zephyr Method wrote:Is it just me or did I hear something on there that sounded strikingly like XYZ era BoC?

I don't think it's them, but Skam were playing this awesome robotic acid techno before. which is in XYZ's genre.

XYZ was an interesting time in BOC's career since after Music Has The Right To Children, they started using computers to make robotic techno music (XYZ and the final track on Warp 10) but had a change of heart and made the more organic Geogaddi instead.

They're playing Autechre-like music right now. I almost think it is Autechre! Wouldn't be surprised if they slip BOC in here somewhere and we easily miss it.

Boqurant
Echelon wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if they slip BOC in here somewhere and we easily miss it.

Recording the whole thing on Audacity as of now, turned windows notif sounds off and gonna just be listening to this until it's over. Not taking any risks lmao
Image ImageImage

Dayvan Cowboy
oliveoil22 wrote:
Echelon wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if they slip BOC in here somewhere and we easily miss it.

Recording the whole thing on Audacity as of now, turned windows notif sounds off and gonna just be listening to this until it's over. Not taking any risks lmao

Definitely a good idea since there was a clip of a dude saying "yellow and orange" and before that some old clip of a kid talking about his holiday so you never know haha

Boqurant
Can one of the mods create a amks.live discussion thread? Or can anybody do that?
Image ImageImage

Eagle Minded
oliveoil22 wrote:Can one of the mods create a amks.live discussion thread? Or can anybody do that?

There already is one, and I agree. Any amks.live chat should happen there
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14608

Happy Cycler
I am a little bit out of the loop on this whole thing.

This is a SKAM related radio station, eh?

Eagle Minded
mechanismj wrote:I am a little bit out of the loop on this whole thing.

This is a SKAM related radio station, eh?

Yeah, it's Skam, I still dont know the origin of the streams, there isnt much info on them, seems like it might be to raise money for music venues that are at risk of shutting down.

Anyway... amks.live questions in the amks.live thread

Dayvan Cowboy
I don't mean to inspire any conspiracy theories with this post but I have an observation about one thing concerning the live stream. MDG was on here after this live stream was discovered but before the banner was found. So maybe his business had to do with people finding that livestream since it seemed to just pop up on reddit?

I dunno, just theorizing as per usual. I really don't think Boards is on any of these streams. They haven't done anything with Skam since the 90s and I'm skeptical whenever Warp (or Skam) does mysterious things because they 99% of the time have nothing to do with BOC unless stated otherwise.

Posts Quantity
Interesting. MDG was last active 9/9/2020 but no post or comments. I’d be surprised if he pops back up again before 10/10/2020 or 20/10/2020.

It’s seems to me there’s a lot of unrelated activity or things are picking up. I don’t necessarily believe in coincidence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
PerniciousKnid wrote:Interesting. MDG was last active 9/9/2020 but no post or comments. I’d be surprised if he pops back up again before 10/10/2020 or 20/10/2020.

It’s seems to me there’s a lot of unrelated activity or things are picking up. I don’t necessarily believe in coincidence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only real thing of significance that happened was the hell interface benner, the reason I think it's significant is because it is a clear image direction from BoC. Other than that though, I agree, there isnt much to be looking into here. I don't believe BoC want to fuck around with fans.

With that said, I'm glad people update us here with information like social media updates and other speculations (there is nothing wrong with speculation). But people treat any random source as the second coming of Jesus.

There is no clear objective here, until there IS a CLEAR OBJECTIVE I say to fans, sit tight, enjoy the music around you. I'm 90% sure the amks streams are unrelelated to anything to do with BoC, but I think it's still worth peoples attention, good music, isn't that the real reason why we are all here?

Dayvan Cowboy
A mysterious clip of a guy talking about space flights and aliens happened right at the end of the Skam Broadcast, It was followed by a clip of some aliens talking about how they like to eat humans.

I want to mention here, that space--aside from being a fantastical place for humans to escape to--is also rife with tons of conspiracy theories and government coverups. It would fit nicely alongside the Branch Davidians handling and Fema Camp conspiracies.

As said in that thread, nothing concrete appeared in the Skam Broadcast and I would still remain skeptical, but those clips definitely invoke thoughts concerning the plaque and the space references in Societas. I'm going to tune in next sunday and see if they follow up with anything concerning this or it was just a joke.

Eagle Minded
Ya, that space bit at the end was interesting, and the song name was Tomorrow’s World by Martin Cook and Richard Denton. It’s also the name of a apocalyptic YouTube channel, and a song by The Killing Joke.

Clearly I have some weekend time on my hands, and I’m sure this is all coincidence, but I figure I would throw that out there too.

Eagle Minded
Hey guys! This is probably not significant but I did notice on the Bandcamp app, that the Hell Interface Bandcamp page has links to their YouTube and to their website: hellinterface.com
no information at this moment in time

Eagle Minded
Roswell wrote:Hey guys! This is probably not significant but I did notice on the Bandcamp app, that the Hell Interface Bandcamp page has links to their YouTube and to their website: hellinterface.com

Hell Interface website... huh... good find, too bad it's empty

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada