GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Jango9 wrote:Fellas, I wasn't totally sure at first but I think I figured it out!

We have a winner!
-The MGT
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Friendly Stranger
30 September 2013 - News.

54 people are killed by a series of car bombs in Baghdad, Iraq

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration ('NASA') was founded fifty-five years ago this week

Happy Cycler
Stu808 wrote:30 September 2013 - News.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration ('NASA') was founded fifty-five years ago this week

This water just got way muddier!
Last edited by mechanismj on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
Fredd-E wrote:
Jango9 wrote:Fellas, I wasn't totally sure at first but I think I figured it out!

FNORD
ahh clever

Eagle Minded

I don't think there's much here. It's just within a month or so of the time I uploaded my original video.
Couple live jazz Boards of Canada covers of mine can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/ntowbinj

Friendly Stranger
egbdf wrote:

I don't think there's much here. It's just within a month or so of the time I uploaded my original video.

Agreed. 100%.

Eagle Minded
Fredd-E wrote:I consider myself to be an enthusiastic person by nature and I love all the boc enthusiasm, but I am in no position to spread false information with regards to me being the owner of bocpages. I don't want to jeopardise my street cred.

Of course you wouldn't, we are all here because we are fans. But would you spread true info? :lol: Don't get me wrong, to me it looks like you know a bit more than the rest of us, plus all the fake hype here going on through the years.

Sherbet Head
When you've been a fan of boards of canada for so long people think you work for them. smh.

poor Fredd-E :mrgreen:
Suck my BUTT

Evil Robot Bill wrote:I really don't want to get anyone's hopes up (sincerely) but one of the record stores, Resident, posted earlier today that something big was being announced at 11pm UK time today.

https://twitter.com/residentmusic/statu ... 8922304512

Now, I'm guessing it probs isn't BoC or HI. If it's at the stage of record stores knowing about a surprise announcement, that's a lot of people. So I think we would have heard by now. But still. Interesting.

Man, if there's a new Boards album and a new David Lynch project this year...

False alarm: https://twitter.com/residentmusic/statu ... 8012307460

New Seed
Evil Robot Bill wrote:I really don't want to get anyone's hopes up (sincerely) but one of the record stores, Resident, posted earlier today that something big was being announced at 11pm UK time today.

Now, I'm guessing it probs isn't BoC or HI. If it's at the stage of record stores knowing about a surprise announcement, that's a lot of people. So I think we would have heard by now. But still. Interesting.

Ha, the "big" release turned out to be a £60 Avalanches reissue.

Sherbet Head

One left to go. not that it's worth anything. but I'm so bored.
Suck my BUTT

Eagle Minded
Hell Interface FB hit 666 followers
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Moz wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:I consider myself to be an enthusiastic person by nature and I love all the boc enthusiasm, but I am in no position to spread false information with regards to me being the owner of bocpages. I don't want to jeopardise my street cred.

Of course you wouldn't, we are all here because we are fans. But would you spread true info? :lol: Don't get me wrong, to me it looks like you know a bit more than the rest of us, plus all the fake hype here going on through the years.

I honestly can't yet say if the Hell Interface page is 100% legit. Everything I've written in the last several pages here is just my own logical thinking. The bandcamp page (next to YouTube) is definitely legit though. ;)

Posts Quantity

It was an announcement for the re-release of The Avalanches' "Since I Left You", including remixes and a demo. Still pretty cool!
https://twitter.com/residentmusic/statu ... 8012307460

Edit: late by three posts lol, lots of activity here indeed.
"Boards of Canada is a unique project that got a bit out of hand."

Sherbet Head

Was the banner always this for Marcus's unconfirmed twitter account?
Suck my BUTT

Eagle Minded
Biznasty wrote:Hell Interface FB hit 666 followers

Now it needs to reach 666 likes
yes, i would love to be free!

Sherbet Head
Also Marcus's twitter has only one like and it dates from a week ago. it's My Bloody Valentine.

Could we get a Hell Interface/MBV album collab? would make me splooge all over this forum tbh.
Suck my BUTT

NorthSaturnian wrote:

I've posted on my bocpages Facebook account and in our boc Facebook group. Both have lots of followers. It should hit 666 rather quickly now.

Eagle Minded
Fredd-E wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:

I've posted on my bocpages Facebook account and in our boc Facebook group. Both have lots of followers. It should hit 666 rather quickly now.

Not even a minute later and it's already at 666. Nice
yes, i would love to be free!

Boqurant
TheStatPow wrote:Also Marcus's twitter has only one like and it dates from a week ago. it's My Bloody Valentine.

My Bloody Valentine's socials all had black profile pictures/banners prior to the reissues announcement on the 31st.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada