SURVEY CHANNEL - Catalog Nectar

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Folks, hello!

I've got a 6-track EP releasing on Friday; seems apt to share with this group of tasters.

Like my last one, I also put together a supplemental video of the full album, which I've put up on YouTube in anticipation for the release.

On Sept 17th I will have physical CDs available for sale as well, if that is more your speed.

Cheers all!

phpBB [media]

Dayvan Cowboy
Hi there survey channel, just listened to this and it’s striking stuff! I like it!
Here’s my track to track thoughts:

1. Spectrum of a ring: it’s very atmospheric and pulsating with the beat, accompanied by a great rhythm. Fantastic visual accompaniment.

2. Totemism: well produced with a good buildup and payoff, swirling synths and momentum.

3. Time between sync: I love the backmasking psychedelic sounds in the mix, feels quite ethereal and mysterious

4. Shines hermetic: quite a tribal feel with this one, progressive with an ascending and descending synth that really works, retro futuristic stuff! Very good!

5. Lilyboat: travelling mood, I could easily walk to this, thumbs up with the percussion. Skittish but the melody’s excellent

6: Scalar fueld: desolate at the start, quite nocturnal, it’s a trippy ambient track that perfectly Closes off the EP for me!

Hope you found these observations helpful, I really enjoyed listening to this and watching the visual accompaniment :D now I can add you to my never ending list of artist discography dives!

Regards - a useless critic without any criticism :wink:

Posts Quantity
Orbited insanitarium wrote:Hi there survey channel, just listened to this and it’s striking stuff! I like it!
Here’s my track to track thoughts:

1. Spectrum of a ring: it’s very atmospheric and pulsating with the beat, accompanied by a great rhythm. Fantastic visual accompaniment.

2. Totemism: well produced with a good buildup and payoff, swirling synths and momentum.

3. Time between sync: I love the backmasking psychedelic sounds in the mix, feels quite ethereal and mysterious

4. Shines hermetic: quite a tribal feel with this one, progressive with an ascending and descending synth that really works, retro futuristic stuff! Very good!

5. Lilyboat: travelling mood, I could easily walk to this, thumbs up with the percussion. Skittish but the melody’s excellent

6: Scalar fueld: desolate at the start, quite nocturnal, it’s a trippy ambient track that perfectly Closes off the EP for me!

Hope you found these observations helpful, I really enjoyed listening to this and watching the visual accompaniment :D now I can add you to my never ending list of artist discography dives!

Regards - a useless critic without any criticism :wink:
Thank you! I really love to hear what people actually think about the tunes; what they feel, know what I mean? So I appreciate you taking the time to watch and provide your comments.

If you are interested in any Bandcamp codes for back catalog stuff, let me know.

Eagle Minded
i enjoyed it. percussion sounds great

Happy Cycler
Wonderful video and music! Well done. Would love to play some of your stuff on my radio show in the future.

Posts Quantity
kakanara wrote:i enjoyed it. percussion sounds great

Cheers, thanks for listening!

mechanismj wrote:Wonderful video and music! Well done. Would love to play some of your stuff on my radio show in the future.

Appreciate the kind words - I'd love for you to play something! I'd be happy to send over some Bandcamp codes; that goes for anyone.

Let me know!

Eagle Minded
most excellent album my friend.
you don't care to hear until you listen

Boqurant
Really nice music.
Well produced and I'm a big fan of strong melodies (however they are presented musically) finding them in your music kept my interest, also enjoyed the subtle programming of the whole presentation and clever arrangemnts.
I would be interested in a physical CD (:-)
Friends, you owe it to yourself and your family to leave the congested city, and enjoy what nature intended you to enjoy.

Posts Quantity
The_Duke wrote:Really nice music.
Well produced and I'm a big fan of strong melodies (however they are presented musically) finding them in your music kept my interest, also enjoyed the subtle programming of the whole presentation and clever arrangemnts.
I would be interested in a physical CD (:-)

Thank you! CDs are going up on my page on Friday if you're interested.

Cheers.

Return to This Random Sound