Boogie Belgique - Mercury

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
This is the lead single from Belgique's upcoming new album. I watched the video with my eyes and listened to the music with my ears and was completely blown away by this. I don't think I've come across anything like it.

The focus on the Industrial Revolution in the music video has such warm and wistful nostalgia tied into it. And I feel their music would be greatly appreciated by you lot here.

phpBB [media]

Thoughts? :)

Eagle Minded
I like this, Orbited!
It fits well in my current playlist and reminds of some of the old Groove Salad tunes from SomaFM.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Dayvan Cowboy
Sky and Trails wrote:I like this, Orbited!
It fits well in my current playlist and reminds of some of the old Groove Salad tunes from SomaFM.

Pleased that you're enjoying it. :D
I've listened to it endlessly these past few days, a bit abnormal how many times you can replay this without it becoming repetitive.
Growing to be my favorite single so far of this year.

Dayvan Cowboy
The 2nd single from Belgique's new and upcoming album has been released. And it's a cracker! :)

phpBB [media]

The attention to detail here is once again breathtaking.
Finally revealed, "Machine" is the record's name. It seems that 2022 is shaping up to be a year of fantastic diverse sounds. Go on, listen with me? :wink:

Return to This Random Sound