GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Jonse wrote:After reviewing the content in this thread, on second thought...

I've decided to take my work back underground...
This thread is glowing.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
Jonse wrote:After reviewing the content in this thread, on second thought...

I've decided to take my work back underground...
This thread is glowing.

Edit: sorry for the accidental triple post
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Eagle Minded
soon

Eagle Minded
Fredd-E wrote:
Sky and Trails wrote:Either way, they're going to be releasing that new thing pretty soon.
I respect your daily manifestations. They’ve become a staple so please keep it up. :idea:

Thanks! I think it's helpful to let everyone know how close it is so the hype is abundant when it drops.

Yesterday, on the conference call I repeatedly told the brothers, "Guys, listen. I know the release is only days away and I know you want it to be special. But it already IS special. So let's get on with it. Hurry it UP!"

They were very receptive.

And even if that didn't happen, it's still so freaking close, just a tiny little smidge, like a millimeter in length, only days away!

I believe that optimism will win this round.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Dayvan Cowboy
Sky and Trails wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:
Sky and Trails wrote:Either way, they're going to be releasing that new thing pretty soon.
I respect your daily manifestations. They’ve become a staple so please keep it up. :idea:

Thanks! I think it's helpful to let everyone know how close it is so the hype is abundant when it drops.

Yesterday, on the conference call I repeatedly told the brothers, "Guys, listen. I know the release is only days away and I know you want it to be special. But it already IS special. So let's get on with it. Hurry it UP!"

They were very receptive.

And even if that didn't happen, it's still so freaking close, just a tiny little smidge, like a millimeter in length, only days away!

I believe that optimism will win this round.

Next Thursday?
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Sherbet Head
Next Thursday

If we hypothetically take into account the recent red moon we had this year we can thus inffer that obviously that the brothers were hinting at a new release by using their super secret ultra powered red lamp and aiming it at the moon. It wasn't a natural red moon but a lamp used by the brothers! You see every bit of footage out there is actually edited to remove any indication of any form of artificial projection! What is it you say, that this breaks the law of physics!? Oh you see the brothers are actually the creator of the universe there for they are able to do what ever they want and bend the laws of physics to their desires! My source!? Well, you see, hexagons! They are everywhere! In nature, in our buildings, planes, bridges, everything! You think that's a coincidence!? No!! The brothers made the universe out of hexagons!! It's such a simple and logical assumption to come to when analyzing the brother's behavior!!

/J!!!
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Eagle Minded
Flory wrote:
Next Thursday

If we hypothetically take into account the recent red moon we had this year we can thus inffer that obviously that the brothers were hinting at a new release by using their super secret ultra powered red lamp and aiming it at the moon. It wasn't a natural red moon but a lamp used by the brothers! You see every bit of footage out there is actually edited to remove any indication of any form of artificial projection! What is it you say, that this breaks the law of physics!? Oh you see the brothers are actually the creator of the universe there for they are able to do what ever they want and bend the laws of physics to their desires! My source!? Well, you see, hexagons! They are everywhere! In nature, in our buildings, planes, bridges, everything! You think that's a coincidence!? No!! The brothers made the universe out of hexagons!! It's such a simple and logical assumption to come to when analyzing the brother's behavior!!

/J!!!

FINALLY!
I KNEW they created this!

This is air-tight, by the way. I defy any person here to poke holes in this.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Dayvan Cowboy
Airtight… meaning is different thing for different folks with alternate preferences
Molest me not with this pocket calculator stuff.

Dayvan Cowboy
I read the post about BoC having different projects under an alias before falling asleep and had a dream one of them had formed a group with three or four other people. It sounded pretty good, kinda like the Nevermen remixes. That was believable.

Less believable was that they'd given their name as "Will Campbell" and the name of the band was "Cyberbilly"

Dayvan Cowboy
Negamuse wrote:Less believable was that they'd given their name as "Will Campbell" and the name of the band was "Cyberbilly"

Sounds like the name of an unnecessary tribute act to Bowie's Tin Machine.

Eagle Minded
Negamuse wrote:I read the post about BoC having different projects under an alias before falling asleep and had a dream one of them had formed a group with three or four other people. It sounded pretty good, kinda like the Nevermen remixes. That was believable.

Less believable was that they'd given their name as "Will Campbell" and the name of the band was "Cyberbilly"

I had a good chuckle at this.

Last year I had a dream that they sent members of their cult or commune or whatever out to debut their latest release. It was in some sort of Vietnamese prison camp out of a Steve Mcqueen movie. There was a guy and a girl that told us all we were going to be viewing government secrets and we were not allowed to talk about what we would see, even to each other. Then they played a video on one of those wheeled TV/VCR combo units from elementary school. It was some sort of weird vintage video with BoC vibes and sounds. I kept asking why the brothers weren't there and they said they were out doing some holy stuff or something.

It was weird and very withholding. Just like the brothers. Damn you, BoC!

I wonder if this new release coming out in days is part of some subliminal broadcasting they have been working on with their Tesla coils and wheelie-bird motors and stuff.

Dayvan Cowboy
I think waiting at this point is a meme. It's gone on so long that all we can do is laugh and make humor about it. Which is good in a way. Better than being angry about it. We've entered the acceptance stage :)

Friendly Stranger

Eagle Minded
About the potential bocset, do we know for sure the brothers still have the master tapes/files?

Eagle Minded
Hey Satan,
I feel different, I turned my frown upside down. But I still feel like I’m melting under an orange hexagon sun. I feel good, but feeling bad can feel good too you told me. Uuh any way I realized something today that you opened the light, I heard that little ostinato at the end there in here then Christmas.
Hey satan? …..
I feel different

Eagle Minded
ohhhh sad Satan

Dayvan Cowboy
What are the chances of something happening on the 9th? :)

Eagle Minded
Hey guys I forgot to take my meds today and got blocked from Infinito audio… in my defense I messaged them this privately initially, when it bounced back that they don’t accept messages I decided to go for it.
https://imgur.com/a/R3zK92I
I love you all sorry I’m insane

We are reasonable people

They quickly blocked me , mind you this is my first and only interaction with them Im usually pretty PC

Eagle Minded
https://imgur.com/a/UNBO47A
And I followed up with a more or friendly post on stargate.
Médica I forgot to take it

Dayvan Cowboy
hexagonFox wrote:Hey guys I forgot to take my meds today and got blocked from Infinito audio… in my defense I messaged them this privately initially, when it bounced back that they don’t accept messages I decided to go for it.
https://imgur.com/a/R3zK92I
I love you all sorry I’m insane

We are reasonable people

They quickly blocked me , mind you this is my first and only interaction with them Im usually pretty PC

Honestly, I don't blame you for being angry and what you sent them is surprisingly less offensive than I thought it would be I'm at the point where every lead involving BOC in the last nine years have been a red herring or a disappointment. I'm too tired to get properly angry.

I'm honestly sure we're being conned to start with and what they offer us, if anything, is nothing new or special. They've said it themselves.

Much love my friend and I'm sure at some point we'll get there.
Last edited by Echelon on Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada