GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
To me, the "nothing specific I'm allowed to share" means that there is some specific information beyond "a new album is on its way".

Maybe a rough release date is known, or maybe the album has a theme, a title, or that it's finished.

I'd say one of the above is known, and can't be shared yet.

If "they're working on something" was all that is known, I don't think he would have said the "nothing I can share" part.

outhudd wrote:To me, the "nothing specific I'm allowed to share" means that there is some specific information beyond "a new album is on its way".

Maybe a rough release date is known, or maybe the album has a theme, a title, or that it's finished.

I'd say one of the above is known, and can't be shared yet.

If "they're working on something" was all that is known, I don't think he would have said the "nothing I can share" part.

To me there's truth to your reasoning indeed. But "something specific" can however be something rather insignificant indeed. Even though I'd say any info about LP5 is significant to me. :lol:

Eagle Minded
I just feel good about it.

Dayvan Cowboy
Speaking of which, the record is probably finished because a few people had told us that last year. I'm not sure how trustworthy they are, but if we are to go by people like jamieboy then the record was finished in 2021 and now it's on its way!

I'm cautious because I'm used to disapointment as a BOC fan but it's worth pointing that out! :)
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Echelon wrote:Speaking of which, the record is probably finished because a few people had told us that last year. I'm not sure how trustworthy they are, but if we are to go by people like jamieboy then the record was finished in 2021 and now it's on its way!

I'm cautious because I'm used to disapointment as a BOC fan but it's worth pointing that out! :)

"Used to disappointment?" When have BoC disappointed us? I think fans generate their own disappointment what with all the dumb numerology-infused dates we come up with.

Maybe we were the real disappointments all along 8)
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Posts Quantity
Biznasty wrote:
Echelon wrote:Speaking of which, the record is probably finished because a few people had told us that last year. I'm not sure how trustworthy they are, but if we are to go by people like jamieboy then the record was finished in 2021 and now it's on its way!

"Used to disappointment?" When have BoC disappointed us? I think fans generate their own disappointment what with all the dumb numerology-infused dates we come up with.

Nothing wrong with a committed and passionate fanbase that thousands of other bands would absolutely die to have. We good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember witnessing the last great cataclysm.

Dayvan Cowboy
Biznasty wrote:

Yeah I was wrong about that. Sorry.

Dayvan Cowboy
2011: A Scottish Odyssey
Don't hold your breath.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Posts Quantity
Quadrivium wrote:Let's guess a new LP release date. Whoever ends up closest, wins.

May 27th 2023

I’m doubling down on this date. Any other guesses? :lol:
1986 Summer Fire

Dayvan Cowboy
Quadrivium wrote:
Quadrivium wrote:Let's guess a new LP release date. Whoever ends up closest, wins.

May 27th 2023

I’m doubling down on this date. Any other guesses? :lol:

Fall 2022. It's the big release this year.

Posts Quantity
Fall 2023

Happy Cycler
Nobody ever talks about 2024.

Eagle Minded
1000 pfangoersd

I still have hope for 2022.

Dayvan Cowboy
When hell (interface) freezes over

Dayvan Cowboy
When you all stop talking about it, is when it'll happen. :wink:

Orbited insanitarium wrote:When you all stop talking about it, is when it'll happen. :wink:

reverse bocology

Eagle Minded
That was the morning chuckle I needed Fredd

Eagle Minded
still not at page 1000? cmon guys

Sherbet Head
kakanara wrote:still not at page 1000? cmon guys

No, but on the bright side we've almost hit page 999! Not only is it the lyrics to Transmisiones Ferox, it's also 666 upside down! If this doesn't trigger at least 3 BoC numerology alarms I'll be very surprised lmao
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada