GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
luminousdusk wrote:I think with the vid, We are going to be the melted victims from what comes out of the ark, the ark being a collection of Hell Interface songs, but we're sure gonna feel good when we hear them!
As for the plaque, I think it's basically a hint at the voyager records.. As it says on wiki..

Yes :D

Dayvan Cowboy
Echelon wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:I've had a few thoughts about the "I feel good" vid and the pioneer plaque.. Just thought I'd share them.

I think with the vid, We are going to be the melted victims from what comes out of the ark, the ark being a collection of Hell Interface songs, but we're sure gonna feel good when we hear them!

As for the plaque, I think it's basically a hint at the voyager records.. As it says on wiki..

"The records contain sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth, and are intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form who may find them"

I think that's a nod to the portrayal of Bocs previously unheard reportois, basically meaning old tunes/undiscovered early albums etc. Could even include hell interface stuff, or both the plaque and "I feel good vid" are intertwined to be nodding to the same things, an ark of lost/forgotted/forbidden sounds

Quality take! We (the BOC fanbase) are definitely searching for the lost Ark. Whether that be new music or old music, it's simply stuff we haven't heard before. And yes, often the word used to describe BOC's work is mind melting (they even used that to describe the music of Societas X Tape in that 'press release') but at the same time we are indeed having a good time with it.

I never thought of that deepfake like that, but honestly, that's a really nice message to the fanbase if true. (Here I thought it was simply a snide comment on this cursed decade!)

Interesting, something lost and found. Your mind melt while you can not stop watching, like in that Indiana jones movie. One word:
Aliens

Sherbet Head
Sounds familiar.

Boqurant
The BoC account commented a HI compilation video with a ✊ on YouTube

Dayvan Cowboy
dolochov wrote:The BoC account commented a HI compilation video with a ✊ on YouTube

That's just the BoC posse showing...

Eagle Minded
dolochov wrote:The BoC account commented a HI compilation video with a ✊ on YouTube

Link please :)

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:

Link please :)

NVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT8T5JgX-h0&t=38s

Friendly Stranger

Friendly Stranger
Guess they appreciate being called the goat? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The important thing here is the fact this is their first comment on YouTube. They also have just only one comment on Instagram. And other than that it’s mainly likes on Twitter and some tweets of their own (eg. when Bowie died).

Them leaving a comment on social media is a rare and noteworthy event.

Sherbet Head
I hope that person is whooping to the moon and back right now. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm jeaaaaaalous!!! :shock:

Sherbet Head
Fredd-E wrote:The important thing here is the fact this is their first comment on YouTube. They also have just only one comment on Instagram. And other than that it’s mainly likes on Twitter and some tweets of their own (eg. when Bowie died).

I though they also commented "diet coke green screen failure" on that one Chameleon fake? :P
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Jango9 wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:The important thing here is the fact this is their first comment on YouTube. They also have just only one comment on Instagram. And other than that it’s mainly likes on Twitter and some tweets of their own (eg. when Bowie died).

I though they also commented "diet coke green screen failure" on that one Chameleon fake? :P
I stand corrected. :) The second comment in about 12 years then?

Sherbet Head
Fredd-E wrote:I stand corrected. :) The second comment in about 12 years then?

Aye, I do believe so lmao. Though on that matter, I can't seem to find this new comment. Did they already delete it or something?

Edit: Nvm, found it!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Dayvan Cowboy
This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

Low and behold it is, here's the official Hell Interface commenting on a fan upload of MHTRTC.

If ye want to have an ogle, go to the video. (Sorting the comments by newest first is easiest.)

Nice to see. Looks like the boccy boys are hiding in plain sight. :lol:

Happy Cycler
There's a Whitney Houston biopic coming out soon. Imagine having Hell Interface on the soundtrack to that.

Happy Cycler
Also, I'd like to propose a Hell Interface theme for the forum. One that is considerably more... hellish. That or a subforum of the same vibe.

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

Low and behold it is, here's the official Hell Interface commenting on a fan upload of MHTRTC.

If ye want to have an ogle, go to the video. (Sorting the comments by newest first is easiest.)

Was this mentioned before, why has no body mentioned that?

Posts Quantity
hexagonFox wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

Was this mentioned before, why has no body mentioned that?
According to hadzy, it looks like they commented this on September 15th 2022 12:29:26 pm

Boqurant
Anyway, they did something again when the discussion in this thread was becoming pretty dry.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada