GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
4 3 3 5 3 2
ɪɲ ʕʰɘɼɾʏ ɟȺɱɨʟʮ

"My world is your dreamworld, and vice versa. However, and as discussed, the two worlds are coming together apace. [78103301]"

"Dazzled or enlightened, he tries to understand and, at times, to expand the rules of a game he never asked to take part in, and that he is not allowed to renounce."

Eagle Minded
Good catch! This is all exciting, isn't it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there doesn't appear to be any way of viewing a user's entire comment history on YouTube. For all we know, there are hundreds of these official 'transmissions' out there in the wild, just waiting to be spotted.

Eagle Minded
Frindia wrote: According to hadzy, it looks like they commented this on September 15th 2022 12:29:26 pm

Boards of Canada comments on Hell Interface Mix
Hell Interface comments on Boards Of Canada Album

All so curious isn't it.

Eagle Minded
Very curious indeed. That HI comment was about the same time as the replaced their black banner and profile pic on FB.

Dayvan Cowboy
Scavenger hunt time! I only hope they don't stop commenting because we're catching on ;)

Still, I'd like to see this as signs that something is coming along!
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Twenty twenty three

Sherbet Head
theconiferoust wrote:4 3 3 5 3 2

I was wondering what you meant ahah and then I just thought I had some kind of genius idea but realised I wasn't the first :mrgreen:
Suck my BUTT

Friendly Stranger
TheStatPow wrote:
theconiferoust wrote:4 3 3 5 3 2

I was wondering what you meant ahah and then I just thought I had some kind of genius idea but realised I wasn't the first :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/fIsZzpa2I_c
ɪɲ ʕʰɘɼɾʏ ɟȺɱɨʟʮ

"My world is your dreamworld, and vice versa. However, and as discussed, the two worlds are coming together apace. [78103301]"

"Dazzled or enlightened, he tries to understand and, at times, to expand the rules of a game he never asked to take part in, and that he is not allowed to renounce."

Eagle Minded
My birthday 15 september 1979 - Hey saturday sun

Frindia wrote:
hexagonFox wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:This whole BOC comment thing jogged a memory of something from a few weeks back, I thought I could remember where I'd seen it so I went for a look to see if it was still there.

Low and behold it is, here's the official Hell Interface commenting on a fan upload of MHTRTC.

If ye want to have an ogle, go to the video. (Sorting the comments by newest first is easiest.)

Nice to see. Looks like the boccy boys are hiding in plain sight. :lol:

Was this mentioned before, why has no body mentioned that?
According to hadzy, it looks like they commented this on September 15th 2022 12:29:26 pm

Friendly Stranger
Did the sheol boundary channel always have the pioneer plaque as its cover?

Posts Quantity
vapordracula wrote:Did the sheol boundary channel always have the pioneer plaque as its cover?

Yes.

New Seed
The @marcuseoin twitter got blanked out again.

Eagle Minded
Boards of FRckkkknn Canadaada GUYS!!!

They Changed their YouTube description page. I could of sworn there was another link!

Tell me im Orange...
Please Cummunity

I LONG TIME THINKING ABOUT MIKE PERSON!!

Help me look

Hades Antenna, I know you are out there watching now......... show me a sign

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:Boards of FRckkkknn Canadaada GUYS!!!

They Changed their YouTube description page. I could of sworn there was another link!

Tell me im Orange...
Please Cummunity

I LONG TIME THINKING ABOUT MIKE PERSON!!

Help me look

Hades Antenna, I know you are out there watching now......... show me a sign

Dude please, chill, you're posts give me anxiety.

Eagle Minded
Hope you don't mind the double post, I won't go full hexagonFox on this one but I do feel like it should be noted that since the whole Twitter shut down talk, people have been moving over to alternatives like Mastodon. It's found that there has been a BoC account on there since 2018, possibly them? Not sure.

https://mastodon.social/@boardsofcanada/following

A few days ago they updated their banner (checked the way back machine, 3 days prior it was a different banner). Their new banner is the Pioneer Plaque imagine but inverted with some kind of CRT effect on it, reminds me a little of Turn That Frown Upside Down AS Bump.

They also posted this image of the MHTRTC Vinyl sitting where the cover art was taken, I believe this was a Reddit post recently?

The BoC account follows Scarfolk Council, Richard Littler (related to Scarfolk) and Stephen Fry, someone I have a feeling BoC would admire, but that's just a gut feeling. I believe the account was following all of these prior to the banner change 3+ days ago.

There is also a Hell Interface account that was created yesterday

https://mastodon.social/@hellinterface

A little bit sus, however it is followed by the same BoC account that was created in 2018, it has the same banner as the BoC one and was likely created the same time the BoC one was updated,

I think that's about it, it should also be noted that the marcuseoin twitter has gone blank again, probably at at the same time as all of this Mastodon stuff got changed.

https://twitter.com/marcuseoin?lang=en

All a bit strange, felt it was worth mentioning. I'm fairly sceptical, especially if it turns out that the image they posted was also posted to Reddit. But nothing is completely out of the question, especially since BoC are online as of "goat Image " and "Tan kyo ufo rlist eni ng" barely over a week ago,

Eagle Minded
Sorry, rare triple post time.

I just wanted to add that if the image they posted is from reddit, then they didn't credit the original poster. This is VERY unlike them, if you look at their Instagram they always credit the OP in full detail.

So, I'm calling fake on these Mastodon accounts.

Eagle Minded
If we where playing connect 4, I just won.

The OP is Biznasty
https://mobile.twitter.com/bizcastl/sta ... 9998759936

Now then, a few of you might know Biz to be a troll among BoC fans, and you'd be right. However I know for a fact he didn't know who BoC where back in 2018. It's also not possible to change your @ handle to a different one. So we know at least the account isn't Biznasty, but he is the one who took the image that the BoC Mastodon account posted without crediting him.

Dayvan Cowboy
demo wrote:Now then, a few of you might know Biz to be a troll among BoC fans.

Is he? I've always known him to be happy (non troll-y) chappy. If so, then Biz.... you've CHANGED!! :lol:

Eagle Minded
demo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/@HadesAntenna. fake or naw?

Dayvan Cowboy
hexagonFox wrote:
demo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/@HadesAntenna. fake or naw?

Well fella, I'm a belbieber. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada