GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
So,

In the end, just as same as the last 10 years.

NAUGHT
Molest me not with this pocket calculator stuff.

Eagle Minded
the ocean of disappointment is endless; but we must keep rowing in order to reach sweet nothing
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

Sherbet Head
Damn. but new Thom Yorke? :shock:

Dayvan Cowboy
Tomorrow marks the first important anniversary this year. 10 years of mbv.

Not saying this is connected to BOC in anyway, but it is the first big anniversary in an epic year of unlikely returns.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Friendly Stranger
steeldancer-x wrote:Damn. but new Thom Yorke? :shock:

That would be this one: https://lexrecords.com/products/gazzill ... rke-remix/

Eagle Minded
That Yorke Gazzillion Ear remix was meh.... man, I would love to hear the broz remix DOOM.... or Wu.

Boqurant
So.. are we gonna go back to the food talk or what?

Sherbet Head
belchmaster wrote:So.. are we gonna go back to the food talk or what?

Sounds like a good idea to me! Anyone here got a favorite type of pasta? Personally I lean towards:
phpBB [media]
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Sherbet Head
Spaghetti bolognese and Lasagne are great but my favourite is Tortellini with mascarpone sauce

When I store leftovers in the fridge I make sure I use tin foil. That type of wrap is just the best, to keep your pasta nice and fresh

phpBB [media]

Dayvan Cowboy
My favorite Italian restaurant is Tony DeAngelo's in NYC. Went there with my friend in December and the ziti alla vodka was fire.

Eagle Minded
I really wish that BoC will give out a new record. I think they are really good at their music tracks. Here's hopin'

Boqurant
Echelon wrote:My favorite Italian restaurant is Tony DeAngelo's in NYC. Went there with my friend in December and the ziti alla vodka was fire.

That's not an Italian dish lol (I'm Italian).

Dayvan Cowboy
dolochov wrote:
Echelon wrote:My favorite Italian restaurant is Tony DeAngelo's in NYC. Went there with my friend in December and the ziti alla vodka was fire.

Oh wow, it's not? I've been lied to!

Also happy birthday mbv. :D Can't wait to celebrate the 10ths of Daft Punk's RAM and yes, Tomorrow's Harvest this year!

Dayvan Cowboy

Are you referring to Casa D'Angelo, which rose of the ashes of Angelo's of Mulberry Street?
Molest me not with this pocket calculator stuff.

Boqurant
Echelon wrote:
dolochov wrote:

Oh wow, it's not? I've been lied to!

Also happy birthday mbv. :D Can't wait to celebrate the 10ths of Daft Punk's RAM and yes, Tomorrow's Harvest this year!

Ziti is something to be eat with ragù alla bolognese (which does NOT include meatballs) or cooked in the oven with some tomato souce and parmigiano, the so colled pasta al forno.

New Seed

Just registered to say that no one in Italy eats ziti alla vodka! Hi everyone, from an Italian guy :} :mrgreen:

Dayvan Cowboy
And just as fiery as lighting your vodka, it seems Italians can be equally so towards Echelon. :wink:

Nah, we love you all!

Sherbet Head
Rub wrote:

Just registered to say that no one in Italy eats ziti alla vodka! Hi everyone, from an Italian guy :} :mrgreen:

Welcome Italian guy!

Pretty cool, looks like we can summon people by invoking the spirits of their cultural culinary origins!

Perhaps the Bros will turn up if we start talking neeps and tatties

Dayvan Cowboy
Echelon wrote:Also happy birthday mbv. :D Can't wait to celebrate the 10ths of Daft Punk's RAM and yes, Tomorrow's Harvest this year!

Ey you reminded me to have a-looky about the albums released in 2013.
Along with Random Access Memories, there was one of my favourite Flaming Lips albums now becoming ten, Jon Hopkins' Immunity glitchy-ism, AM by the Arctic Monkeys (they've changed their sound so much in the time-space, arguably for the better!), and even a Pet Shop Boys release will be getting silent appreciation from me for it's anniversary.

Year was a corker. :D

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
Echelon wrote:Also happy birthday mbv. :D Can't wait to celebrate the 10ths of Daft Punk's RAM and yes, Tomorrow's Harvest this year!

Ey you reminded me to have a-looky about the albums released in 2013.
Along with Random Access Memories, there was one of my favourite Flaming Lips albums now becoming ten, Jon Hopkins' Immunity glitchy-ism, AM by the Arctic Monkeys (they've changed their sound so much in the time-space, arguably for the better!), and even a Pet Shop Boys release will be getting silent appreciation from me for it's anniversary.

Year was a corker. :D

I want a repeat of this year so badly. Seemed everything aligned perfectly that year. Autechre also dropped Exai and I think Squarepusher also put out an album too. And King Aphex followed in 2014 so that was the last time that the big four ever matched up perfectly. It was the year of the comebacks.

One can only hope this Warp year will bring good fortune.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada