GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Duno about you guys but I could absolutely murder a bacon sandwich right now, covered in the delicious sauce of the Houses of Parliament

Sherbet Head
Burger moment

Dayvan Cowboy
luminousdusk wrote:Duno about you guys but I could absolutely murder a bacon sandwich right now, covered in the delicious sauce of the Houses of Parliament

HP is king of condiments, you can't beat Beanz meanz Heinz either, trying a combination of the two though is condiMENTAL. :wink:
Last edited by Orbited insanitarium on Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:Duno about you guys but I could absolutely murder a bacon sandwich right now, covered in the delicious sauce of the Houses of Parliament

HP is king of condiments, you can't beat Beanz meanz Heinz either though, try a combination of the two though... :wink:

Tbh I often choose one and wish I took the other!

You've cracked the code though, the doors of my bacon sarnie perception have been blown wide open!!

Dayvan Cowboy
luminousdusk wrote:
Orbited insanitarium wrote:

HP is king of condiments, you can't beat Beanz meanz Heinz either though, try a combination of the two though... :wink:

Tbh I often choose one and wish I took the other!

You've cracked the code though, the doors of my bacon sarnie perception have been blown wide open!!

*takes the bacon.*
I just wondered with all this hungry brit food sauce talk, are you in the Land of Hope and Glory sire?

Sherbet Head
condiMENTAL

Now this is really getting saucey

Yes brother I hail from the shire

I like irn bru with my bacon sarnie

Dayvan Cowboy
luminousdusk wrote:condiMENTAL

Now this is really getting saucey

Yes brother I hail from the shire

I like irn bru with my bacon sarnie

Top! Thumbs firmly up.

Sherbet Head
Cheers bro 8)

Dayvan Cowboy
Come on, it's a beautiful night for a walk on the beach, wouldn't you say?
Yes, I would say that,

Let me start of with a basket of chips
Then move on to the pollo asado taco
I would like two pollo asado tacos with one beef chimichanga
On the chimichanga, I would like a side of sour cream
I would like tomatoes and onions on my quesodilla
For dessert I would like the flares -- I would like extra cinnamon
Do you make guacamole?
Yes, I do make guacamole.
Uh, I would like a side of guacamole on my Tostitos
I like to dip the Tostitos in the guacamole
Can I get a basket, I told you about a basket of chips
I would like a large iced-tea, 2, uh, 2 large iced-teas
Ok, that'll be $16.07
Out of $20? Ok, $16.07's your change.

Hi, can I help you?
I would like a basket of chips,
A beef chimichanga with a side of sour cream
I would like some guacamole on my chimichanga
With a quesodilla of tomato, onion, and vegetables
I should like a burrito with beans, beef, and
I would like a carne asado taco
Could you put some hot sauce on that for me?
No, inside the taco, not on the side
Yes, can I have a carne asado taco?
Not a pollo asado, we don't have chicken
Do you have guacamole?
Can you make me some guacamole?
I have guacamole
Ok, on my burrito I would like the muchaco beef and the shredded pork
And some more cheese, please

Ok, that'll be $22
Uh, oh yes, I would like two lemonades and one medium iced-tea
Ok, that'll be $20.07
Out of $22? Ok, $1.52's your change
Thanks a lot

your food will be up here, let me get your drinks
Hi, can I help you? Yes, I would like a basket of chips
I would like a beef chimi
Umm, what is, what is the, what is the, what is the pollo asado?
That's the chicken
Ok, what is the carne asado?
That's the beef
Ok, let me get two carne asado tacos
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
I could live off of Bacon Egg n’ Cheese sandwiches for eternity and after.

Dayvan Cowboy
Navaru wrote:I could live off of Bacon Egg n’ Cheese sandwiches for eternity and after.

On a kaiser bun?
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Sherbet Head
Never tried that combo before

One treat I like sometimes is called 'Eggs in snow' I'm sure it has many different names throughout the land

The method-

Toast some bread on one side under the grill

take an egg and separate yolk from white

Whisk white with electric whisk until it becomes a massive fluffy mass, this is your snow

Remove toast from grill and turn untoasted side up - then spoon the snow onto it, leaving a little nest in the middle on top for the yolk

Gently Place the yolk into the nest then cover all with a little grated cheese

Place it all under the grill until cheese has melted and both cheese and whites have browned

Add a pinch of salt and voila

Eggs in snow

Eagle Minded
Sorry to prolong this convo, but...... bacon/egg/american chz on an Amoroso's long roll is incredible. If you are up for taking a risk, substitute the bacon for scrapple. The scrapple must be sliced thin and should be "crispy" before you put it in the roll.

Friendly Stranger
Album speculation? Psh - only after we settle this breakfast meat debate!

Scrapple/Goetta needs to be heavily spiced to taste like something other than old newspaper; mild breakfast sausage is the superior breakfast meat due to it's versatility.
"The only real way to see is to trip so hard that you imagine your place in the real world, then open your eyes and see if your right"

Eagle Minded
EvilTexan wrote:Album speculation? Psh - only after we settle this breakfast meat debate!

Scrapple/Goetta needs to be heavily spiced to taste like something other than old newspaper; mild breakfast sausage is the superior breakfast meat due to it's versatility.

"newspaper"? You must be getting your scrapple from CA.

Agreed, but only if the sausage/egg/chz is on a biscuit and biscuit only.

Friendly Stranger
Scrapple from VA/MD (DC area) and Goetta from OH/KY borderlands (Cincinnati) - I'm also not a fan of the texture fwiw.

I agree that Biscuits are the GOAT of breakfast sandwich handholds, but I could easily sub in some good Sourdough toast if it's available.
"The only real way to see is to trip so hard that you imagine your place in the real world, then open your eyes and see if your right"

Sherbet Head
Here's a breakfast I make for myself fairly regularly:

-Peel 1 large potato (or equivalent quantity of smaller potatoes) and cut it into small cubes, then set it to the side for later
-Crack about 4 eggs into a bowl or cup, also set this aside for a moment (don't beat them yet!)
-Add meat to a (preferably nonstick) pan around medium-ish heat. Variations I've tried include sausage, bacon, and ham. All of these seem to work pretty well.
-Once there's a decent amount of grease in the pan (or you've added some olive oil if the meat is too lean to lubricate the pan on its own), throw in the diced potatoes
-At this point I usually like to season it with some black pepper, seasoning choices are up to you though
-Cook the meat and potatoes until the meat is just about done, then shove them to the side of the pan to create a space for cooking the eggs
-Beat the eggs at the last possible second, then pour them into the empty spot on your pan. Try to cook them separate from the meat and potatoes at least a little bit, but don't sweat it if everything ends up mixed together
-Once there's no more visible raw eggs, kill the heat and scoop the mixture into a bowl/multiple bowls
-Top with cheese & hot sauce, then eat

Hope someone else gets as much use out of this recipe as I have!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Eagle Minded
EvilTexan wrote:Scrapple from VA/MD (DC area) and Goetta from OH/KY borderlands (Cincinnati) - I'm also not a fan of the texture fwiw.

I agree that Biscuits are the GOAT of breakfast sandwich handholds, but I could easily sub in some good Sourdough toast if it's available.

Now you're talkin'. Grilled sourdough, bacon/egg/chz/lettuce/tomato/ketchup is the best sammie where I live in VA now. Originally from Philly. I'm in my third week of an alcohol and food cleanse, so this convo helps lol

Dayvan Cowboy
No mention yet of this, the most delicious and simplistic recipe, the Cheese and Branston pickle sandwich. And to add to your growing saliva, you can knock it up in as little as five minutes.

(Samosa + Branston is also recommended!)

Sherbet Head
Oh yeah, Gotta bring out the Branston!

I do have a guilty pleasure for crackers and cheese with a good dollop of Branston.

I might get round to trying your recipe Jango, it sounds scrumptious.

When you guys are talking about biscuits and eggs, I'm picturing a fried egg on a chocolate digestive.. I can only assume and sincerely hope that your biscuits are a lot different from ours!!

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada