HAPPINESS CAGE - LIGHT KNIVES

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Sincere apologies for the spam, but I figure seeing as there was a considerable stretch (years) since I posted any of my music here, I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some of the new stuff!

https://happinesscage.bandcamp.com/album/light-knives-2

Hope you all enjoy.
Have a good weekend!
Ciarán.

Happy Cycler
Hey! Nice to see you are still around. There's virtually nobody left from the first few years of this message board. It's kind of sad, really. Cupz even checked out, in a blaze of bizarre glory, right at 9999 posts!

Just finished listening to Light Knives. I loved the metallic, abrasive, driving, in your face heaviness of it. Really catches the ear. Please Find The Attached was haunting, too! Love stuff like that.

I've got to say it, your original version of the Adeyhawke Theme is still one of my favorite compositions to come out of that era when everyone started to drift away from BoC nostalgia. You were one of the first and you helped pave the way for what would be come 80's retro synth wave scene.

Best of luck on your new musical ventures!

Dayvan Cowboy
mechanismj wrote:Hey! Nice to see you are still around. There's virtually nobody left from the first few years of this message board. It's kind of sad, really. Cupz even checked out, in a blaze of bizarre glory, right at 9999 posts!

Just finished listening to Light Knives. I loved the metallic, abrasive, driving, in your face heaviness of it. Really catches the ear. Please Find The Attached was haunting, too! Love stuff like that.

I've got to say it, your original version of the Adeyhawke Theme is still one of my favorite compositions to come out of that era when everyone started to drift away from BoC nostalgia. You were one of the first and you helped pave the way for what would be come 80's retro synth wave scene.

Best of luck on your new musical ventures!

Thanks for the words bud!

Nova Scotia Robot
Dear lord how did I miss new Happiness Cage??

I'll check this out as soon as I can.

Don't stop making tunes and don't stop putting them in places where I will find them.

Been a fan of your tunes for a long long time and I don't see that changing. Your videos, too.

Cheers

Return to This Random Sound