This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 3282
Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Location: BPR. OG
Leaking.
mechanismj wrote:'Round these parts they would tend to be meatheads and jocks. Never could figure that out.

Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

User avatar
Posts Quantity
Status: Offline
Posts: 221
Joined: 24 Oct 2017
Location: San Diego, California
Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. ALSO FUCK IM SORRY HAVENT BEEN INACTIVE ON HERE I'VE BEEN USING WATMM MORE :(
Rateyourmusic account: https://rateyourmusic.com/~PrezSquid
WATMM account: https://forum.watmm.com/profile/23101-p ... squidward/

User avatar
Moderator
Status: Offline
Posts: 8266
Joined: 30 May 2007
Location: Dorset, UK
PresidentSquidward wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.


Fucking Judas! Take your twenty pieces of silver and get out!

I jest of course ;-)
Image

Slow down...

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 3282
Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Location: BPR. OG
Try to see the writing above the door.
mechanismj wrote:'Round these parts they would tend to be meatheads and jocks. Never could figure that out.

Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

User avatar
Eagle Minded
Status: Offline
Posts: 344
Joined: 2 Jun 2012
Location: Netherlands
Mexicola wrote:
PresidentSquidward wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.


Fucking Judas! Take your twenty pieces of silver and hang yourself!

I jest of course ;-)


Fix'd.

I jest of course :wink:
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 2129
Joined: 7 Feb 2014
Location: London, UK
Hey, is everyone okay?
All the best to you.

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 2129
Joined: 7 Feb 2014
Location: London, UK
I am sorry about certain things I said here in the past and if anyone still feels (understandably) negative about any of it, please message me. We can figure it out and I will offer you an apology. Even if it didn't hurt you as such, but is nevertheless something that left a knot in your mind (or stomach), please don't hesitate to message. I was probably wrong and going on one of my weird, vaguely psychotic, rants.

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1920
Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Location: Nijverdal, Netherlands
If fish would have wheels, would they still be considered normal fish, or landfish?
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

User avatar
Eagle Minded
Status: Offline
Posts: 344
Joined: 2 Jun 2012
Location: Netherlands
portiss wrote:If fish would have wheels, would they still be considered normal fish, or landfish?


Damn, that's deep man...
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061
Joined: 21 May 2013
There's something really fucking great about this album cover/photo.

Image

Previous

Return to The Playground

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests