This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Leaking.
mechanismj wrote:'Round these parts they would tend to be meatheads and jocks. Never could figure that out.

Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Posts Quantity
Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. ALSO FUCK IM SORRY HAVENT BEEN INACTIVE ON HERE I'VE BEEN USING WATMM MORE :(
Rateyourmusic account: https://rateyourmusic.com/~PrezSquid
WATMM account: https://forum.watmm.com/profile/23101-p ... squidward/

PresidentSquidward wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.

Fucking Judas! Take your twenty pieces of silver and get out!

I jest of course ;-)

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Try to see the writing above the door.
mechanismj wrote:'Round these parts they would tend to be meatheads and jocks. Never could figure that out.

Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:
PresidentSquidward wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I kinda unintentionally abandoned this site after spending money to make an account on Watmm and just loving it. I love ya’ll too so I WILL try to stop by often.

Fucking Judas! Take your twenty pieces of silver and hang yourself!

I jest of course ;-)

Fix'd.

I jest of course :wink:
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

Dayvan Cowboy
Hey, is everyone okay?
All the best to you.

Dayvan Cowboy
I am sorry about certain things I said here in the past and if anyone still feels (understandably) negative about any of it, please message me. We can figure it out and I will offer you an apology. Even if it didn't hurt you as such, but is nevertheless something that left a knot in your mind (or stomach), please don't hesitate to message. I was probably wrong and going on one of my weird, vaguely psychotic, rants.

Dayvan Cowboy
If fish would have wheels, would they still be considered normal fish, or landfish?
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Eagle Minded
portiss wrote:If fish would have wheels, would they still be considered normal fish, or landfish?

Damn, that's deep man...
"I do actually believe that there are powers in music that are almost supernatural. I think you actually manipulate people with music, and that is definitely what we are trying to do."

Dayvan Cowboy
There's something really fucking great about this album cover/photo.

Previous

Return to The Playground