GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
Not sure if this has been brought up before but I think their presence in a zine begs the question of how many people have tried to get in contact with them post-TH to do an interview.

Dayvan Cowboy
vapordracula wrote:Not sure if this has been brought up before but I think their presence in a zine begs the question of how many people have tried to get in contact with them post-TH to do an interview.

Only Pitchfork and Warp records succeeded post Harvest
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Posts Quantity
The sheer boldness of this independent barely known zine to, on issue 3, think “Hey, we should contact Boards of Canada. They’ll do an interview, right?” makes me laugh. Props to them for succeeding.

Boqurant
ParticleGhost wrote:you guys should go outside and get some sun

Yeah planning too this Saturday.

So much work this week, really gotta slow this life down. Maybe get a good "Farewell stupid work week!" fire going in the pit. I like looking at the fire until I'm seeing through red, blootshot eyes and it really brings this moment of clarity I guess

Sherbet Head
Anybody know what happened to Electro drop? Can't find it on YouTube anymore.. Its on Spotify but it won't let me play it :/

Boqurant
babylulu wrote:The sheer boldness of this independent barely known zine to, on issue 3, think “Hey, we should contact Boards of Canada. They’ll do an interview, right?” makes me laugh. Props to them for succeeding.

Well we don’t know if they’ve succeeded yet. Any of us could publish a zine and have “Boards of Canada” on the cover. It’s possible to write an article about the band without them having any involvement.

Hopefully there’s more to it than that but we don’t know for certain.

Eagle Minded
In unrelated news, guys check out my new exclusive magazine that features boards of canada on the cover!!!!
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Eagle Minded
Biznasty wrote:In unrelated news, guys check out my new exclusive magazine that features boards of canada on the cover!!!!

id buy that

Eagle Minded
What do those symbols mean though. I have raging clue right now.

Dayvan Cowboy
Biznasty wrote:In unrelated news, guys check out my new exclusive magazine that features boards of canada on the cover!!!!

At first I thought you got Robert Paulsen, and was anticipating hearing him say "croissant", or rather imagine his voice as I read it. Cheap marketing tactic, I want my money back from the future timeline in which I fell for it.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
Maybe if we're lucky the new BOC album will drop before the Stargate feature :P
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
rodox_head wrote:At first I thought you got Robert Paulsen, and was anticipating hearing him say "croissant", or rather imagine his voice as I read it. Cheap marketing tactic, I want my money back from the future timeline in which I fell for it.

Sorry, no future refunds.
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Dayvan Cowboy
luminousdusk wrote:Anybody know what happened to Electro drop? Can't find it on YouTube anymore.. Its on Spotify but it won't let me play it :/

Probably got taken down because it's not BOC.

Dayvan Cowboy
Intersting, isnt the wait for the new album is officialy longer, that the wait between Campfire Headphase and Tomorrow's Harvest? What these twoismers which were here during those times would say? Overall. Are we have many of them still posting here. I know Cupz is gone after 9999 post. Opothecary broke his bicycle. Mexicola is on a vacation.

Posts Quantity
arvy wrote:Intersting, isnt the wait for the new album is officialy longer, that the wait between Campfire Headphase and Tomorrow's Harvest? What these twoismers which were here during those times would say? Overall. Are we have many of them still posting here. I know Cupz is gone after 9999 post. Opothecary broke his bicycle. Mexicola is on a vacation.

We're still here we just dont say much :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy wrote:Intersting, isnt the wait for the new album is officialy longer, that the wait between Campfire Headphase and Tomorrow's Harvest? What these twoismers which were here during those times would say? Overall. Are we have many of them still posting here. I know Cupz is gone after 9999 post. Opothecary broke his bicycle. Mexicola is on a vacation.

Mexi better pick a plane back soon, however enticing Tenerife is. Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll and that. :wink:

arvy wrote:Intersting, isnt the wait for the new album is officialy longer, that the wait between Campfire Headphase and Tomorrow's Harves?

your answer lies here:
https://bocpages.org/wiki/Timeline

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:

Mexi better pick a plane back soon, however enticing Tenerife is. Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll and that. :wink:

Hope Mexi didn't stole the taxi like Darren Tiill did..
Fredd-E wrote:
arvy wrote:Intersting, isnt the wait for the new album is officialy longer, that the wait between Campfire Headphase and Tomorrow's Harves?

your answer lies here:
https://bocpages.org/wiki/Timeline

monster data timeline, bow to you my Boss.

Twentington wrote:

We're still here we just dont say much :wink:

2013 was the year my friend, tho do we have Dino's like from 2005-2006?

arvy wrote:2013 was the year my friend, tho do we have Dino's like from 2005-2006?
Alas, 2004 dino here. :mrgreen:

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
arvy wrote:2013 was the year my friend, tho do we have Dino's like from 2005-2006?
Alas, 2004 dino here. :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada