Hi-res pics

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
del
Last edited by arvy on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friendly Stranger
is there any more that we who missed out can see?

Happy Cycler
sevenELIXIR wrote:aaah yessss! :D

:lol:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Sherbet Head
This is still bumming me out. I hope Warp lets us share them eventually but I don't think they will.

Eagle Minded
dear god

please

Studio photos?

If anyone saved that... and it doesn't require the authorization, I promise I will destroy the image after viewing... I always thought seeing any kind of studio photo would be too good to be true.

Anyone want to check with MDG? A nod from him would make me feel alot better about this. Super proud of those with these for respecting Warp until we know whether these are off limits or not. Well done all round :-)

Dayvan Cowboy
Not just the pictures of the cabin? Yon "tomorrow's harvest" Facebook profile has had them up for a while.

Dayvan Cowboy
del
Last edited by arvy on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
d e n wrote:dear god

please

Studio photos?

If anyone saved that... and it doesn't require the authorization, I promise I will destroy the image after viewing... I always thought seeing any kind of studio photo would be too good to be true.

I told y'all already, these were just photos of some cabin and them sitting on benches, on the stairs, posing and acting all cool etc you can find them if you look around hard enough, they're not THAT easy to find, but they're almost definitely on BoCpages or somewhere

Hexagon Sun Official
Mexicola wrote:Anyone want to check with MDG? A nod from him would make me feel alot better about this. Super proud of those with these for respecting Warp until we know whether these are off limits or not. Well done all round :-)

Whilst all those pictures have already been published in various magazines or websites, these hi-res files are intended for print publications only, and should have been protected by secure ftp. The problem with this sort of thing is that BOC and the other Warp artists get a lot of bootlegging and copyright infringement, so I'd (politely!) ask whoever has these big files not to share them around, otherwise we'll probably see some unscrupulous guy offering huge bootleg poster prints on ebay etc.

There we go folks. Thanks for your co-operation.

Cheers MDG, appreciate the clarification.

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
No HD pitures here, but still quite an intriguing picture and comments: http://igbox.co/djkillbill313/838587415267675117_309522337/

"If you are wondering or even disappointed.... Just click the link below. Enjoy your life."

Sherbet Head
What does that have to do with BOC, Spaniard? :roll:

chronical wrote:What does that have to do with BOC, Spaniard? :roll:

Was thinking the same thing, then I scrolled down a bit further and found a photo I'd not seen before :wink:

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
The Spaniard wrote:No HD pitures here, but still quite an intriguing picture and comments: http://igbox.co/djkillbill313/838587415267675117_309522337/

"If you are wondering or even disappointed.... Just click the link below. Enjoy your life."

these comments are strange.

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
chronical wrote:What does that have to do with BOC, Spaniard? :roll:

Was thinking the same thing, then I scrolled down a bit further and found a photo I'd not seen before :wink:

Yes, it's one of the photos on that server

Thought as much.

Slow down...

Boqurant
someone was obviously browsing a certain russian forum where this link was posted 4/5 months ago :P

Telepath
The Spaniard wrote:No HD pitures here, but still quite an intriguing picture and comments: http://igbox.co/djkillbill313/838587415267675117_309522337/

This is a cool picture. THEY GOT ATTITUDE!

Happy Cycler
Cupz wrote:

This is a cool picture. THEY GOT ATTITUDE!

Couple of GIMP touches, the right font...

...the cover to their first record as a hip-hop duo.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada