newcleardawn.com update...

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
I think they dont watch this at all, I think its uninteresting to them. And I still think the 27... email address is random keybashing.

Dayvan Cowboy
shaneanthonysounds wrote:That was just in response to your question about if boc enjoy watching this. We live in a very fast paced society right now, and information from other outside sources is constantly being fed into our minds from multiple directions. I personally can't even turn on the tv anymore. I think the purpose of TH was to wake folks up a bit. It was a very serious album for a reason, and I imagine they want us to sit on it for a while. Releasing new music right now would take away the msg of TH too soon in my opinion.

I am someone else who can't watch television at the moment.
You described better than I could but it is the exact kind of sentiment I get from TH.
There is a lot of money to be made if you can induce a chronic state of anxiety on people...

Hexagon Sun Official
Hello everyone, yeah sorry to say this is meaningless. The string of characters you are looking into is a random string designed to avoid spammers. There's no ARG. BOC will have a new site up at some point with news of what they're doing.

Eagle Minded
"news of what they're doing."

Oh yes.

Sherbet Head
Happy days :) Now off to boardsofcanada.com (or whatever) to press F5 repeatedly haha..

Cheers Mdg, as always. And relax...

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Phew! so that's it sorted then? I couldn't tear myself away from the screen,flitting between Whois then New Clear Dawn then to the Cosecha=transmisiones site over to Marcus's twitter page and then to his Black Hole page,hoping to find/spot something. Some runaround, Yeh! and all for nothing? Good old Mdg sets the matter straight... for now. looking forward to the new site . I wonder what the future will hold?

Telepath
mdg wrote:BOC will have a new site up at some point with news of what they're doing.

WUT! :shock: :shock:

Sherbet Head
Good to know, ta. I thought I had started something big, but in the end, IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAAAAATTEEEERRR

Telepath
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time

Najlepsiejszy wrote:Good to know, ta. I thought I had started something big, but in the end, IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAAAAATTEEEERRR

Argh! Damn you. Now have Chester whatshisfaces's voice on a loop in my head. Yowser..

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:
Najlepsiejszy wrote:Good to know, ta. I thought I had started something big, but in the end, IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAAAAATTEEEERRR

Argh! Damn you. Now have Chester whatshisfaces's voice on a loop in my head. Yowser..

Oh dear. On another note, I feel pretty damn relieved. We can all relax Mex;-) The funniest part about all of this, was the lack of detail ha-ha. BOC rule!

Eagle Minded
Cupz wrote:
mdg wrote:BOC will have a new site up at some point with news of what they're doing.

WUT! :shock: :shock:

LOL!

Sherbet Head
'at some point'

don't hold your breath lads :wink:

Eagle Minded
warphead wrote:'at some point'

Agreed. They are totally on vaca chilling, we all need to do the same.

Eagle Minded
shaneanthonysounds wrote:
warphead wrote:'at some point'

Agreed. They are totally on vaca chilling, we all need to do the same.

Or a new site could appear in 10 mins. The beauty of BOC! We def can't force it though, no matter how hard we try;-)

Eagle Minded
Valotonin wrote:
shaneanthonysounds wrote:That was just in response to your question about if boc enjoy watching this. We live in a very fast paced society right now, and information from other outside sources is constantly being fed into our minds from multiple directions. I personally can't even turn on the tv anymore. I think the purpose of TH was to wake folks up a bit. It was a very serious album for a reason, and I imagine they want us to sit on it for a while. Releasing new music right now would take away the msg of TH too soon in my opinion.

I am someone else who can't watch television at the moment.
You described better than I could but it is the exact kind of sentiment I get from TH.
There is a lot of money to be made if you can induce a chronic state of anxiety on people...

Actually you nailed it man. The last sentence...bingo!!!

Sherbet Head
mdg wrote:Hello everyone, yeah sorry to say this is meaningless. The string of characters you are looking into is a random string designed to avoid spammers. There's no ARG. BOC will have a new site up at some point with news of what they're doing.

awesome news! let me know if they need a web developer ;)

Friendly Stranger
shaneanthony, does that website have anything to do with the Owl of Minerva/"I OVERFLOW MAN"?

Eagle Minded
Miles Powerhouse wrote:shaneanthony, does that website have anything to do with the Owl of Minerva/"I OVERFLOW MAN"?

I imagine so. I'm also probably a bit late on all this shit. I realize that. Just thought it would make an interesting discussion, and flipped me the fuck out when I read W was a member of BC! Shit is fd up!

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada