boards of canada...

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
joyrex will announce the news on april the first the same way as he did last year.

Eagle Minded
ryetronics wrote:
ninetyoneplus wrote:So it's news?

I think it's horseshit. I don't trust anything that comes from Joyrex. But I would love to be proven wrong.

It will be horseshit. even if 220909 was really significant and joyrex had somehow found out i recon the bro's would change it just to piss him off (i dont think they care too much for him tbh). :lol:

Sherbet Head
better off goin on holiday this year and tryin to forget

save yourself the torment

:D

Boqurant
ninetyoneplus wrote:Anyone feeling good about 6/9/09?

nah..too predictable

Sherbet Head
celadon wrote:The Children are Singing ...... aparently :?

but is it funky?

Dayvan Cowboy
celadon wrote:The Children are Singing ...... aparently :?

LOL, Joyrex is full of shit! (good name for an album though)
after last years meltdown he lost everyones respect...

http://220909.com/

Sherbet Head
ok, now I know, Boards Of Canada will have a new track called Echus on the warp20 comp.

Im asking MDG to confirm this.

"In Autumn 2009, Warp will release a collection of both premium edition and accessible music products.

The music will consist of new and unreleased tracks from the majority of the current Warp roster, as well as some of the finest artists from our history.

Some premium items will be produced in extremely limited quantities."

There you go.

Hexagon Sun Official
Archrival wrote:ok, now I know, Boards Of Canada will have a new track called Echus on the warp20 comp.

Im asking MDG to confirm this.

"In Autumn 2009, Warp will release a collection of both premium edition and accessible music products.

The music will consist of new and unreleased tracks from the majority of the current Warp roster, as well as some of the finest artists from our history.

Some premium items will be produced in extremely limited quantities."

There you go.

"Echus" is not on Warp20.

New Seed
One of the premium releases will be a collection of previously unreleased boards of canada material. This material will not consist of the tracks from pre-Twoism releases such as Hooper Bay and the like. This material will not constitute a new boards of canada album.

Boqurant
echus chasm wrote:One of the premium releases will be a collection of previously unreleased boards of canada material. This material will not consist of the tracks from pre-Twoism releases such as Hooper Bay and the like. This material will not constitute a new boards of canada album.

Source?

Hexagon Sun Official
echus chasm wrote:One of the premium releases will be a collection of previously unreleased boards of canada material. This material will not consist of the tracks from pre-Twoism releases such as Hooper Bay and the like. This material will not constitute a new boards of canada album.

No.

Dayvan Cowboy
mdg wrote:

No.

I like this. Way to whip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

mdg wrote:

No.

And that's why we like having you on board to debunk all these lies.

Members who are acting like they know some new facts, but in stead are northing but foul liars will get the immediate ban from now on.

We really regret the fact people are are trying to have a laugh at the expense of the genuine boc fans.

Echus Chasm is from now on history.

Dayvan Cowboy
Fredd-E wrote:
mdg wrote:

No.

And that's why we like having you on board to debunk all these lies.

Members who are acting like they know some new facts, but in stead are northing but foul liars will get the immediate ban from now on.

We really regret the fact people are are trying to have a laugh at the expense of the genuine boc fans.

Echus Chasm is from now on history.
Debunk? where? he only said no,so him saying "no" is proof he's right? anyways i don't believe Echus either or mdg,and tbh i couldn't care less if they never release another record now as there are so many other great artists about,i'm just happy with what ive got!
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Retrodreaming wrote:Debunk? where? he only said no,so him saying "no" is proof he's right? anyways i don't believe Echus either or mdg,and tbh i couldn't care less if they never release another record now as there are so many other great artists about,i'm just happy with what ive got!

Him saying no is indeed the proof. Because he knows. He has proven himself in the past. (We've told this numerous times already so I really don't want to repeat myself here).

If you don't believe mdg is a legit contact, then that's your good right to do so. We, the moderators, know better. ;-)

And it's true. There are lots of epic other artists out there. There's enough to enjoy besides boc.

New Seed
there will be another boards of canada release, there will be a new album.

My spidey senses tell me that we may well have (yet another) 'We Are The Music Wankers' raid in progress...

Yawn :roll:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
mdg wrote:

No.

So, dear MDG, can you give us a release date, or something? When do you expect new stuff will come out??
And while you're at it, say hi to Marcus and Michael for me :wink:

Hexagon Sun Official
Earthbound wrote:
mdg wrote:

No.

So, dear MDG, can you give us a release date, or something? When do you expect new stuff will come out??
And while you're at it, say hi to Marcus and Michael for me :wink:

I can't give you the release date yet, but there is a new album coming.

New Seed
so what's the significance of September 22, 2009 then?

and what's 07. 314?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada