New Music70 YouTube Channel? | HOAX

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Maybe they going to release solo albums but togheter as a double CD under the BOC name like Outkast did with Love Below/Speakerboxx (BOC stated in a interview that solo albums is coming).

Dayvan Cowboy
Archrival wrote:Maybe they going to release solo albums but togheter as a double CD under the BOC name like Outkast did with Love Below/Speakerboxx (BOC stated in a interview that solo albums is coming).

I do remember them saying they work separately but dont think they mentioned anything about albums, maybe ad work or soundtracks.....
They did say they have worked on other projects that don't fit the whole BoC project and its been released in other forms but no one knows what this work is, i'm guessing tv ad's in other countrys besides england/ireland usa and canada.....

Dayvan Cowboy
I just took that to mean a linked album-EP release as they have done plenty before (Geo-beautiful place, Campfire-Trans canada etc)

If that is the case, i hope they are as complimentary to each other as geogaddi and iabpoitc. i love that combo, theyre like two sides of a coin in terms of mood and atmosphere.
"Now son, don't worry, those were just lies Daddy told to get prescription drugs"

Dayvan Cowboy
Infinite E wrote:I just took that to mean a linked album-EP release as they have done plenty before (Geo-beautiful place, Campfire-Trans canada etc)

If that is the case, i hope they are as complimentary to each other as geogaddi and iabpoitc. i love that combo, theyre like two sides of a coin in terms of mood and atmosphere.

Hmm never looked at them that way, makes sense to be honest.

Sherbet Head
Wow, that 20015 is really something!! :shock:

Happy Cycler
Torn n Frayed wrote:Wow, that 20015 is really something!! :shock:

It really really is. I totally thought it was the real deal when I first watched it. Love the way it builds up at the end.

Dayvan Cowboy
interestingly enough, 20015 is the zip code for Washington DC.

Sherbet Head
That was WAY too abstract to ever be a Boards of Canada video. Their visual art has clarity. Even when absolutely dizzy, they are literally or conceptually in total focus. That was a ton of trite goobledy gonk. The others : exercises in smeary, contentless blobs. A failure to understand the material here in this thread, and there--from style to substance.

Its too bad really. Delete their account.

Happy Cycler
dave_from_2001 wrote:That was WAY too abstract to ever be a Boards of Canada video. Their visual art has clarity. Even when absolutely dizzy, they are literally or conceptually in total focus. That was a ton of trite goobledy gonk. The others : exercises in smeary, contentless blobs. A failure to understand the material here in this thread, and there--from style to substance.

what are you, a friggin art major?
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Sherbet Head
turquoise70 wrote:
dave_from_2001 wrote:That was WAY too abstract to ever be a Boards of Canada video. Their visual art has clarity. Even when absolutely dizzy, they are literally or conceptually in total focus. That was a ton of trite goobledy gonk. The others : exercises in smeary, contentless blobs. A failure to understand the material here in this thread, and there--from style to substance.

I have a major in bocozology! notify the police!

Happy Cycler
dave_from_2001 wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:

another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Sherbet Head
I think I'm more excited about a new EP thn a new full album. The EPs are the root of more themed music and I lik that.

Dayvan Cowboy
dave_from_2001 wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:

eh, i think they are aloud to change there video style as much as they can change there music style...

Sherbet Head
a while ago I posted the samples of the cirlce etc. and now I got a response from music70 :lol:

How would I respond to that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s-LHQdQnsU

And this is tagged on the end of my track wash your ears out.
HoodedFreak on Youtube
Interface on WATMM

Happy Cycler
AFX.NL wrote:a while ago I posted the samples of the cirlce etc. and now I got a response from music70 :lol:

Can anyone else confirm that clip? Or had anyone on this board heard the original clips from the old site back then?

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:
AFX.NL wrote:a while ago I posted the samples of the cirlce etc. and now I got a response from music70 :lol:

Can anyone else confirm that clip? Or had anyone on this board heard the original clips from the old site back then?

Sorry, these are from 23degreesdream. I posted them later on youtube :oops:
HoodedFreak on Youtube
Interface on WATMM

Dayvan Cowboy

this music7O person is quite adamant that he is Michael Sandison....

Dayvan Cowboy
dp wrote:this music7O person is quite adamant that he is Michael Sandison....

This guy is way too incoherent to be the real deal. Maybe if he wasn't typing everything all like "c.i.R.c.L.E" it would be more believable. Nice try but not nice enough.

Hexagon Sun Official
Opothecary wrote:
dp wrote:this music7O person is quite adamant that he is Michael Sandison....

This guy is way too incoherent to be the real deal. Maybe if he wasn't typing everything all like "c.i.R.c.L.E" it would be more believable. Nice try but not nice enough.

I can guarantee that the person behind this YouTube channel is nothing to do with BOC at all, not even an associate of the band. This is just one of those things that happens on the internet.

Sherbet Head
boardsofdublin wrote:
dave_from_2001 wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:

eh, i think they are aloud to change there video style as much as they can change there music style...

who are you talking about here?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada