GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm getting caffeine overdose just from reading Xaugh posts

I'm getting a crack overdose from reading Xaugh's posts.

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
Cos deep inside you a crackah. hoh Who hears the music? YOU!

I buried my better salf. Through cool.

Drowned them in smoke then took a look.
And there's something in that book.

A

John

a

james

SIN for this son?

savior
i'm
sold
pop.

Good night she says?

Alright.
Tonight.
https://soundcloud.com/decibelsofeuphoria i can't get enough of the same thing. and i'm not coming up... he said........ you will!

Eagle Minded
Xaugh wrote:I'm very sorry mexicola but you wouldn't understand if i tried to explain the true details. I don't have anything against anyone here anyway. I'm fucking with you soul slip you're musics not that bad. I'''ve listened to some and i just think it's not that great but none of you i'm battling here anyway. I have demons and what not. And i'm trying to overcome confusion here by doing what i do on this forum.

I love boards of canada. But, i've got shit to deal with because song titles and other things.

I have a sister named melissa and her husband is named michael. Marcus is a play on my real name too. Think jesus/Marcus in the nearest similarity. Demons fucking with me right now and i don't feel like being badgered at this moment. I'll just say this for "Now".

The worlds been pretty shitty since my "Fall" in 1997. The world is full of shit for somebody to deal with.

Echo's ontop of piles of other shit for me to deal with and i'm smoking and sane? and still alive for fear i've overcome.

Well, I guess I didn’t realize my music was the topic of a coded joke.... I guess this time around I was the laugh. Haha

Posts Quantity
I've sad so maaash potatoes i'd have to study what i rote. I don't care to vote for myself. it all really is your opinion slip. slip all you want.
https://soundcloud.com/decibelsofeuphoria i can't get enough of the same thing. and i'm not coming up... he said........ you will!

Eagle Minded
Xaugh wrote:I've sad so maaash potatoes i'd have to study what i rote. I don't care to vote for myself. it all really is your opinion slip. slip all you want.

Well I firmly believe that one day I will write something that you may enjoy more than once.... ;)
You never answered my question?
Do you like asbestos because it is the bestest? Lol lol

Dayvan Cowboy
I think Xaugh needs his own thread. This is craziness.

Sherbet Head
arvy wrote:It is mindbowling to think, that the album is probably ready. And already in WARP hands. They just planning now how to spin it to the public.
2020.02.20 release date (?)

Putting it on Bleep would be a start

Eagle Minded
Xaugh made me cough. And still no new release to look upon to.

Eagle Minded
Moloch wrote:Xaugh made me cough. And still no new release to look upon to.

I only hope we see some sort of release soon. Would love to hear what they are working on currently.
It honestly didn’t feel very good to have a member make fun of my music for no reason on a thread about new BoC material.

Eagle Minded
Just got Mix Master Mike's new album that's keeping me going. Literally the first album I bought since TH

Dayvan Cowboy
All the Xaugh needs is a little structure for his word. You have to know how to present your idea. Put it in colored paper. Make it a surprise. Like putting I overflow man on the copyright disc.

Anyway. As we now in a transition year between times. I wonder what we are going to get. One era is almost gone and new will began shortly. Time is like the sand on my palms, sliping through my fingers.

Eagle Minded
If Xaugh really does have demons, ones that are causing ill health then maybe he should use our community for self help instead of pushing away and trying to enjoy the crazy member hat he has decided to wear. Which will only cause further angst when innevitable conflict appears.
We are nice people on here, moreso than any other music community platform, use us if need be. We all have demons, everyone of us and the rest of the world has personal or second hand experience in mental health issues, it's part and parcel of the world we live in now.
You could feell the bullshit

Boqurant
BOC just liked the tweet:

Exciting to see a release! Really hoping for some new BOC “transmissions” coming in the near future.

Friendly Stranger
♄ope keeper wrote:BOC just liked the tweet:

Exciting to see a release! Really hoping for some new BOC “transmissions” coming in the near future.
Must.. Contain.. Hype!
From my experience, BoC tend to like a lot of tweets that head their way, they even liked a tweet of mine when I tagged them during MHtRtC's 20th anniversary a while back. So I personally wouldn't look too much into it. They probably just enjoy seeing fans sending them encouraging messages, probably nothing more than that sadly.

Friendly Stranger
Come to think of it, since BoC are obviously pretty active on Twitter, has anyone tried tweeting to them regarding their unreleased music?
Something like, "Like this post if the old stuff will ever be released k thx bye"

Just a thought. :/

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
PurpleFlurp wrote:Come to think of it, since BoC are obviously pretty active on Twitter, has anyone tried tweeting to them regarding their unreleased music?
Something like, "Like this post if the old stuff will ever be released k thx bye"

Just a thought. :/

Haven't done that - I did, however, DM their Twitter account after Societas to thank them for it - it's still unread since June 23rd, lol! Not holding hopes for that one...
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Eagle Minded
♄ope keeper wrote:BOC just liked the tweet:

Happy Cycler
Mozart! Always quick on the draw with a .gif, you are.

Also, the thought of BoC actually using twitter is hilarious to me.

Boqurant
mechanismj wrote:Mozart! Always quick on the draw with a .gif, you are.

Also, the thought of BoC actually using twitter is hilarious to me.

Who ever is managing the account was probably online because of the Peel Sessions retweet from bleep.
Might as well read and like a few posts. 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada